If TyWood beats Lawler

big_if.jpg

Also, Dumb!

Do you think that sets up a fight with Conor for the WW strap. I think Conor would match up much better against Woodley just because of Woodley's gas tank. Lawler keeps coming no matter what but Woodley tends to fade. Conor could use his efficent movement to grind down TyWood and knock him out in the championship rounds.
Conor couldnt knock out a pencil stick Nate but hes gonna knock out giant Woodley ? Woodley would fucking rip Conor in half and make you cry tears from watching your man crush die. Heres a slap for talking such nonsense.
Slow-motion-slap-GIF.gif

Do you think that sets up a fight with Conor for the WW strap. I think Conor would match up much better against Woodley just because of Woodley's gas tank. Lawler keeps coming no matter what but Woodley tends to fade. Conor could use his efficent movement to grind down TyWood and knock him out in the championship rounds.
Just give up on Conor fighting for the ww belt already ffs.

Conor couldnt knock out a pencil stick Nate but hes gonna knock out giant Woodley ? Woodley would fucking rip Conor in half and make you cry tears from watching your man crush die. Heres a slap for talking such nonsense.
Slow-motion-slap-GIF.gif

And if he couldn't take Nate's punches then he has no business being locked in a cage with a monster like Woodley.

The funny thing is that some Conor fans take it as an insult to their guy that he could not hang with the elite from 2 divisions up.

It isn't an insult. It's common sense.

And if he couldn't take Nate's punches then he has no business being locked in a cage with a monster like Woodley.

The funny thing is that some Conor fans take it as an insult to their guy that he could not hang with the elite from 2 divisions up.

It isn't an insult. It's common sense.
Dont think Conors weak irish chin can take these bombs lol.
tyron-woodley-ufc-167-knockout.gif
4511245_o.gif
Shit Nate Diaz nearly kod him from a slap for god sakes lol.

Woodley would take him down within the first 2 mins then its either GNP or wrestlefucking from there.

I think it would go like the Mendes fight. Conor gets taken down early, survives and KOs Tyron

There's a difference here. One, Tyron would have a full camp to train so his gas tank wouldnt fade so fast. And two, Tyron is a larger guy here by a solid weight class and would have 20lbs on Conor while Chad was smaller.

I think it would go like the Mendes fight. Conor gets taken down early, survives and KOs Tyron
Umm expect Woodley is like 3 times the size of Mendes lol, and hits like a fucking truck. Conor would be finished in 1 round. How conor vs Woodley would look.
the-avengers-angry-hulk-smash-loki.gif

Back