If Trump's complicit, does this affect his image? Does this cyber Watergate create scope for rerun?

There isn't anything I'm aware of that suggests Trump was complicit. How the hell would he even have accomplished that? With his boundless retinue of computer science wizards? He was implicitly happy as shit about it, but that's not a crime.
He has a son and he's 10 and he has computers. He's good with these computers it's unbelievable.

So if Iran was also one of the 6 countries that hacked her ILLEGAL servers, would that explain how they got given a nuclear program and billions of dollars?

Assange said podesta wasn't Russian and implied seth rich did the dnc leaks. He said he couldn't verify guccifer 2.0 or the dc leaks sources.

If Hillary had won, we she have been complicit with the many many politicians of Europe and Canada who tried influencing the election with their rhetoric? Because all we have evidence of is Russia trying to do the same.

I assume the op is about the joke that Trump made during the debates?

The joke that none of the live time fact checkers or the hundreds of media that scrutinized every word said or politicians that are the self appointment moral political compass, said a single word about until just a couple days ago, when the memo went out that this was going to be the new angle......is that what all this goofy talk is about?

So if Iran was also one of the 6 countries that hacked her ILLEGAL servers, would that explain how they got given a nuclear program and billions of dollars?

Assange said podesta wasn't Russian and implied seth rich did the dnc leaks. He said he couldn't verify guccifer 2.0 or the dc leaks sources.
I'm going with valerie jerrett on that

One thing doesnt vanish the other.

If you conspired with a foreign government and THAT foreign government and also were complicit in a break in at the DNC, then thats worse than what Nixon did.
IF Trump is complicit, yes, that hurts him a lot. But that's a BIG "if".

I still don't think that means we should replace him with Hillary, for obvious reasons--after all, she was complicit in stealing the primary from Bernie (I can't prove that any more than the CIA can prove Russians were behind the hacks---but we all know what's going on...) among other things.

I don't think this is about Russia. This is about the charge that a president elect conspired with a foreign hostile nation, to win an American election, by nefarious means. That's sailing pretty close to treason. If something like this came up a few years into a baby face presidents reign, it might lead to a Watergate scenario.

Remember Watergate was a conspired break in, to the DNC. This is EXACTLY the same thing, but done over a computer.

Where does this leave trump?

Is there any scenario where this creates scope for a rerun?

What would it take for Americans to throw out an election and demand a rerun?
Keep reaching for that rainbow OP.

Back