If Trump won the popular vote, but lost the electoral college...

I'm not sure I want a shitty paint job in my house, so they wouldn't be lowering the price of other qualified firms who do good work. That's the problem, they do cheap work, but they also do shitty work 99% of the time, which is why their countries are shitholes and they have to escape them. It's not that America is some "magical creation" and "our constituion" makes America great. It's that American people for most of time have been doing damn good work. Well, that's changing.

Funny that you want to invoke the constitution now. Let me ask how are you're going carry out those mass deportations. Massive interior checkpoints? Door to door searches?

@Kafir-kun, my god I see what you're saying.

Funny that you want to invoke the constitution now. Let me ask how are you're going carry out those mass deportations. Massive interior checkpoints? Door to door searches?

@Kafir-kun, my god I see what you're saying.

Yes, it can be implemented. Reports will be made, searches will be conducted like they are today but on a more massive scale. More people will be enlisted in the ICE. Instead of giving Israel 3 billion and other Haji countries free weapons we can use that money to fund our border security and deportation programs.

It's not that complicated. There just needs to be a leader who is free to make those decisions. Hopefully, Trump will deliver BIGLY.

P.S. I have no clue why you decided to bring up the constitution.

Yes, it can be implemented. Reports will be made, searches will be conducted like they are today but on a more massive scale. More people will be enlisted in the ICE. Instead of giving Israel 3 billion and other Haji countries free weapons we can use that money to fund our border security and deportation programs.

It's not that complicated. There just needs to be a leader who is free to make those decisions. Hopefully, Trump will deliver BIGLY.

P.S. I have no clue why you decided to bring up the constitution.

Cute, but the troll job is too obvious mate.

...and lowering the prices you pay for the goods and services they work to produce. Perhaps you should be thanking them.
Lowering your price for a paint job while causing another American to go on welfare. But hey, as long as you got a cheap paint job, AMIRITE!!!

There isn't a set amount of labor.
ohh yea, everyone needs their house painted every day and there are just the right amount of painters to meet that demand.

Hire the guy that can charge less becuase he has no SS# and no insurance, etc and does not have to pay tax, etc. or hire the guy that does?

doesn't matter as long as you get your house painted right.

ohh yea, everyone needs their house painted every day and there are just the right amount of painters to meet that demand.

Hire the guy that can charge less becuase he has no SS# and no insurance, etc and does not have to pay tax, etc. or hire the guy that does?

doesn't matter as long as you get your house painted right.

Right. Why are you blaming the guy that wants his house painted cheaply instead of the sociopaths in Washington that pulled a wild hair out of their ass to make those added expenses?

There isn't a set amount of jobs.
not you, because i know you are libert, but i find it funny that liberals will complain about walmart or other companies sending jobs overseas or getting supplies for overseas and paying low wages, yet they do their own yardwork, change their own oil, paint their own houses, clean their own gutters, etc.

So when they have a chance to put their money where their mouth is and hire local and American they choose not to just to save money. But when a small business or big business wants to save money, fuck them.

Right. Why are you blaming the guy that wants his house painted cheaply instead of the sociopaths in Washington that pulled a wild hair out of their ass to make those added expenses?
I'm blaming the people in washington that have let illegals in and havent done shit about it. and then i am not blaming the guy who wants his house painted unless he is a liberal who complains about keeping things American and american jobs, etc.

not you, because i know you are libert, but i find it funny that liberals will complain about walmart or other companies sending jobs overseas or getting supplies for overseas and paying low wages, yet they do their own yardwork, change their own oil, paint their own houses, clean their own gutters, etc.

So when they have a chance to put their money where their mouth is and hire local and American they choose not to just to save money. But when a small business or big business wants to save money, fuck them.

Yeah its pretty hypocritical, but the hypocrisy looks like its going both ways. The right is supposed to be about economic freedom, but all I'm seeing and hearing now from *that end* is isolationist nonsense.

Jobs overseas are fine. In fact, its a good thing because that means you're getting low prices! It also means there's more shit for people to get accomplished here. To the extent that we can't do that is entirely a function of the barriers to entry the government has erected to keep that "job pie" from expanding.

I'm blaming the people in washington that have let illegals in and havent done shit about it. and then i am not blaming the guy who wants his house painted unless he is a liberal who complains about keeping things American and american jobs, etc.

Right, well this is outside the scope that would ever happen in our lifetimes, but they're not a problem unless government keeps thumbing its nose where it doesn't belong.

Yeah its pretty hypocritical, but the hypocrisy looks like its going both ways. The right is supposed to be about economic freedom, but all I'm seeing and hearing now from *that end* is isolationist nonsense.

Jobs overseas are fine. In fact, its a good thing because that means you're getting low prices! It also means there's more shit for people to get accomplished here. To the extent that we can't do that is entirely a function of the barriers to entry the government has erected to keep that "job pie" from expanding.
yea it wll be interesting to see how things work out but it will be done from different sides.

usually dems are like "bring back manufacturing jobs", and the repubs are saying it will raise the cost of goods. Now you have a supposed repub wanting to bring jobs back, and of course dems are freaking out.

we will see if it cost more to bring jobs back.

yea it wll be interesting to see how things work out but it will be done from different sides.

usually dems are like "bring back manufacturing jobs", and the repubs are saying it will raise the cost of goods. Now you have a supposed repub wanting to bring jobs back, and of course dems are freaking out.

we will see if it cost more to bring jobs back.

Yeah, absolutely. It's just tribalism. Also, yes. Prices most certainly will rise if you're going to follow protectionist policies.

Back