If Tibau, Guida, Jeremy Stephens and Tyson Griffin can do it

KB Warrior

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Then I don't see why Conor can't also and in the process become the first ever to hold two belts at the same time.

if a flyweight could sub conor i don't see why the lightweight champion can't do it.

If Conor tap to a flyweight then I don't see why the champ at lightweight can't do the same

Those fights were quite a few years ago, RDA has improved hugely since then. the last 2 years he is a totally better fighter. Also the Tibau fight he won, that was a bullsh*t decision, all Tibau did was try and hold him and RDA landed much more strikes and controlled the fight more.

I guess the guy who beat Aldo like 10 years ago could still beat him now. Or maybe Ryo Chonnan can make a comeback. LOL.

It depends; is the bionic jaw on his left, or right side?

Conor has the best chance of holding 2 belts due to his notoriety. Bypassing rankings and not having to climb the ladder by fighting contenders is a huge advantage.

If a smaller, weaker, past-prime, 36-year-old Dennis Siver can do this only 2 fights ago...

85757ghhg845.gif

then I don't see why RDA can't wrestlefuck Conor.

Dos Anjos is probably the most improved fighter. In these early fights he was a guy with a lot of tools but he just hadn't put it together yet.

If a smaller, weaker, past-prime, 36-year-old Dennis Siver can do this only 2 fights ago...

85757ghhg845.gif

then I don't see why RDA can't wrestlefuck Conor.

By do this, you mean eat a bunch of body shots and get stuffed on a takedown?

Mendes was sort of able to impose his game on Conor for the better part of 2 rounds i trully cant see why RDA could not do it for 5 (or less if he gets the stoppage).

The amount of crow-eating on Sherdog post-196 will be a glorious sight to behold.

Popcorn bless.

ur dumb af, gleison is a top 5 lightweight of all time... and the other two are pretty good

By do this, you mean eat a bunch of body shots and get stuffed on a takedown?
No, I mean he will "wrestlefuck" him.

RDA > Siver, by far.

PS: I predicted that Conor would KO Aldo in the first round, now i'm predicting that RDA will win by submission or decision.

Oh you mean beat RDA. Because you stated none of that in the thread title or the thread itself.

Back