If the US military branches fought each other, which comes out on top?

Let's see... The Navy has the best infantry (The Marines are simply a department of the Navy. The Womens Department, but still), the second best Air Force in the world, the Best Navy far and away, and the best SF.

And in this scenario they're taking on the... Army? Or the Air Force and Coast Guard?

lol. Other Branches need to stop embarrassing themselves with any type of comparison.

I wouldn't say that in front of any Marine. you will get you teeth pushed in.

their is a reason the Marines are the first in and last out.

Very nice... Any Anchors in your near future?

Sat for it, wrote well, but my lack of time in rate, time in service and award points dropped me on the list. Plenty of time, better luck next year.

We're the Apex Predators of the Sea. And quite frankly... Everywhere else.

yeah about that

xMDoNtN.gif

Air Force ftw!

:icon_chee

Sat for it, wrote well, but my lack of time in rate, time in service and award points dropped me on the list. Plenty of time, better luck next year.

Best of luck to you, Buddy...

Or should I say future Chief Select!

No love for the 5th Branch (USCG yes we are military)?

I kid. We'd be stomped. Better boat drivers than the navy and army, but lacking weaponry.

Nah bro I have a lot of respect for the CG, as well as all the other branches, even though we all give each other shit.

Only reason I didn't include CG was like you said, they're not really a war fighting force. But I respect the hell out of what you guys do.

try, is a under stat mate they would. the Japanese called the Marines "devil dogs" for a reason.

That wouldn't happen. Not to mention I have two Silver Bars that say it definitely wouldn't happen. And I'm more familiar with Marines and the Marine Culture than you will ever be, having traveled to places on the same Docking Ships as them for the majority of my career.

That wouldn't happen. Not to mention I have two Silver Bars that say it definitely wouldn't happen. And I'm more familiar with Marines and the Marine Culture than you will ever be, having traveled to places on the same Docking Ships as them for the majority of my career.

So the marines a pushover then?

you now nothing about war till you see bombers fly over you head my dads exact quote he was in desert shield and the first gulf war

you now nothing about war till you see bombers fly over you head my dads exact quote he was in desert shield and the first gulf war

I remember hearing interviews with enemy forces from Desert Storm, and they all said the single thing they all feared the most was hearing the sound of B-52's approaching.

Air Force wins. Stealth bombers in Missouri can bomb any location in the world within a matter of hours. Drones would eat the Navy for breakfast.

try, is a under stat mate they would. the Japanese called the Marines "devil dogs" for a reason.

I thought that was the Germans at Belleau Wood. And they said Hell Hounds not Devil Dogs.

After the battle, the French renamed the wood "Bois de la Brigade de Marine" ("Woods of the Marine Brigade") in honor of the Marines' tenacity.

Back