Why hasn't there been a third fight?

*Because Nate is better than Conor.

I actually scored it a draw.

R1 | 10-9 McGregor
R2 | 10-9 McGregor
R3 | 10-9 Diaz
R4 | 10-10 Draw
R5 | 10-9 Diaz

As to what might've happened if McGregor wasn't deemed the winner: he would've had to defend the Featherweight title (late 2016), Nurmagomedov/Alvarez would've fought (late 2016), and Diaz would've probably fought for the Lightweight title (early 2017).
Hey asshat, you can’t score a round 10-10. Stupid fuckin’ idgit

I literally rewatched the 4th round when I wrote that post; the striking was fairly even in the last minute, it's hardly a cut and dry decision in favor of McGregor.

Additionally, the strike differential in that round all took place in 4:00-3:00, which I had already scored in favor of McGregor. It's a draw.
Once more.....with flavor. You can’t score a round 10-10. Geez, you’re a retard

McGregor landing and getting DQ'd would have been amazing just for the Dana rage

<31>
The more I think about it...
giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Hey asshat, you can’t score a round 10-10. Stupid fuckin’ idgit
Once more.....with flavor. You can’t score a round 10-10. Geez, you’re a retard
I can see you're still embarrassed for how foolish I made you look over the Diaz' case (Exhibit A, Exhibit B, Exhibit C), but I'm a generous man and I can give you more embarrassment since you're so desperate for my attention ;).

10–10 Round

“A 10 – 10 round in MMA is when both fighters have competed for whatever duration of time in the round and there is no difference or advantage between either fighter.”

http://www.abcboxing.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/juding_criteriascoring_rev0816.pdf
B. The 10-Point Must System will be the standard system of scoring a bout. Under the 10-Point Must Scoring System, 10 points must be awarded to the winner of the round and 9 points or less must be awarded to the loser, except for a rare even round, which is scored (10-10).

J. The following objective scoring criteria shall be utilized by the judges when scoring a round:
i. a round is to be scored as a 10-10 round when both contestants appear to be fighting evenly and neither contestant shows clear dominance in a round;

http://www.ufc.com/discover/sport/rules-and-regulations
latest

Back