If starting today you no longer needed sleep ever again, how would it affect your life?

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Would you learn 4 different languages?

Commit yourself to ground-breaking medical research?

Sit on the couch and watch UFC re-runs?

What would you do?

That's just 6-8 hours of overnight boredom

I would finally get all my musical projects started. And I would finally get a start on the comic book I want to do.

For some reason that doesn't sound very appealing.

I would finally get all my musical projects started. And I would finally get a start on the comic book I want to do.

I wanted to do a comic too back in the day. I didn't realize how hard it was to find an artist or how expensive it was... god damn

I wanted to do a comic too back in the day. I didn't realize how hard it was to find an artist or how expensive it was... god damn

Luckily I’m my own artist. Why the fuck would you do a comic book unless you could draw? Just write a regular book.
I can draw, but I can’t write very well. Hence doing a comic book.

I’d work a little OT for some extra money
Read more books
Play my guitar more

I'd get a lot of more shit done and have a cleaner house and be in better shape lol

Luckily I’m my own artist. Why the fuck would you do a comic book unless you could draw? Just write a regular book.
I can draw, but I can’t write very well. Hence doing a comic book.

I just preferred a comic to a book, lots of reasons. Some people prefer visual art rather than text based books. I can draw, but not as well as this:

unnamed-1-3524085278-1565881242953.jpg

Plus, it's time consuming like you said. I digress though.

The question is the little brother of the ultimate question: Would you want to live forever?

I'd fight crime at night. Honestly, the only reason I haven't become a superhero is because I need about 9hrs of sleep.

It would probably suck. Those extra hours would likely just get filled with work.

It would probably suck. Those extra hours would likely just get filled with work.

So true. Even if you aren't necessarily tired, sleep can be an escape... a break, if you will, from the world.

Sure having eternal energy would have its benefits but there'd be some downsides too.

My brother in law reportedly doesn't sleep or sleeps very little. Family that has stayed over at my sister place report he stays up all night working on the computer, doing work or doing tasks around the house.

My brother in law reportedly doesn't sleep or sleeps very little. Family that has stayed over at my sister place report he stays up all night working on the computer, doing work or doing tasks around the house.

Sounds like my sister in law. She's like that bus in Speed that has to keep moving or else... it's very unpleasant though.

My post count would increase exponentially.

Back