If starting today you no longer needed sleep ever again, how would it affect your life?

I would just pretend to sleep for 8 hours. If people knew I didn't need sleep then I would have to do everything.

Sleep is overrated. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

giphy.gif

read more, train more, close my eyes and pretend to be asleep cause im bored more

I'd sleep anyway because the best part of my day is being able to wake up and jerk off.

I feel like I just saw this thread.

no sleep would help me avoid FOMOing rehashed threads!

Become a world champion endurance racer.
24 hour car races with no driver changeovers, ultra marathons without stopping, Tour de France non-stop, I'd be smashing records left, right and centre.

I’d still spend 6 hours in bed. Cause I like it.

Can I go back in time to when wanking was fun and start from then?

A pair of full time jobs with enough time between for food/shower/wank. One for bills and fun, one for retirement. Retire at 55, then spend the rest of my life relaxing till I drop dead at about 67 from liver failure.

So true. Even if you aren't necessarily tired, sleep can be an escape... a break, if you will, from the world.

Sure having eternal energy would have its benefits but there'd be some downsides too.

Dreaming is like getting to star in a Stanley Kubrick film every night.

Would you learn 4 different languages?

Commit yourself to ground-breaking medical research?

Sit on the couch and watch UFC re-runs?

What would you do?

I'd be very fucking tired all the time

I would sleep anyway because I enjoy it.

Also dreaming is a way for your brain to filter out thoughts and emotions (Which is why sociopaths are known to not have dreams) so if you don't sleep and don't dream you will no doubt have a seizure and die

Back