If Sarah Alpar loses this Sat & gets cut, what are your thoughts?

Safe to say she might be fighting for her job this Saturday after her go fund me headline. I think we can all agree fighter pay especially prelim fighters is cheap but being 9-5 and losing your only fight in the UFC last September is a terrible look. Like girl come on…

I also saw on her she’s married and both her and her husband have jobs? She better end up a world champion with that go fund me money lol.

She’s fighting 22 year old prospect Erin Blanchfield who is 6-1 & trains with Renzo Gracie. She won the inaugural Eddie bravo invitational tournament at the age of 18!

Justified or nah? I feel like there might be some butthurt towards the UFC because it will seems like they cut her for the whole go fund me thing, her record says otherwise lol

I feel you've created this whole thing in your head, typically the UFC let's newer fighters has all 3-4 of their entry level fights. I don't see them caring about the go fund me as much as you do.

We'll see because erin will take this

Erin's going to crush her, she's fucked in this one imo

erin-cro-cop-blanchfield-kick.gif
I agree.

And seeing the home she lived in when she did her ty video to Paul was a little sickening. That girl is out there begging strangers for money online. And yet she lived in a very upscale middle income house. It just really turned me off.

I think she should:
Switch camps
Develop better TDD
Stop the lay n pray. EVERYONE hates it.
Promote herself more
Stop ducking fighters. She's ducked Nunes and Cyborg forever, for example
Oh and it's obvious from her physique that she uses steroids. She'd be in the GOAT discussion if not for that.

Hopefully this list of generic Sherdog feedback about fighters helps as Cliffs for her going forward because I don't know who she is.

I thought she retired after Jake paid for her naughty bits

This thread is filled with bigotry.

I'd feel for Sarah but I think the release is coming. She's a talented girl and hopefully lands on her feet in another organisation.

came here only for pics... leaving disappointed, had even to google Sarah Alpar...

iu

Safe to say she might be fighting for her job this Saturday after her go fund me headline. I think we can all agree fighter pay especially prelim fighters is cheap but being 9-5 and losing your only fight in the UFC last September is a terrible look. Like girl come on…

I also saw on her she’s married and both her and her husband have jobs? She better end up a world champion with that go fund me money lol.

She’s fighting 22 year old prospect Erin Blanchfield who is 6-1 & trains with Renzo Gracie. She won the inaugural Eddie bravo invitational tournament at the age of 18!

Justified or nah? I feel like there might be some butthurt towards the UFC because it will seems like they cut her for the whole go fund me thing, her record says otherwise lol

I think we can all agree fighter pay especially prelim fighters is cheap

UFC prelim fighter pay is massively better than prelim fighter pay in any other org or than in boxing (even top prospects high up on a boxing card sometimes get less than UFC prelim jobbers).

Could it be better still? Dunno, but there's always the 'people aren't tuning in for prelim jobbers so they're already making more than they're worth to the UFC' argument against that, which, well, is true...

I agree.

And seeing the home she lived in when she did her ty video to Paul was a little sickening. That girl is out there begging strangers for money online. And yet she lived in a very upscale middle income house. It just really turned me off.
Plus a seemingly supportive husband . Genuinely feel bad for the lonely dudes who gave her money out of desperation for contact with a women and im not even being sarcastic . That's dark and she can go fuck herself . So many grifters out here

Who the fuck is Sarah Alpar and why is there a thread about her?
OK you asked so....... :
Her name is known due to her begging for 30,000USD on Gofundme a few months ago, saying (Quote) "to be able to afford food". (amongst other things)

Also she needed money (quote from her Gofundme page) :
IMMEDIATE NEEDS:

• Round trip tickets to and from UFC266

When in fact, the UFC pays for 2 plane tickets for 2 people to all their fights. So that was a lie, she gets GIVEN free plane tickets to her event, and free accommodation (1 room). Others beyond 2 people have to pay their way, that's normal.
What happened was that Jake Paul decided to donate 5,000bucks (to stick it to the UFC, PR war about fighter pay) and then Triller (under the guise of Lisa Ferguson who is, apparently, an associate of Triller) decided to donate 25,000bucks, so she got 30,000dollars from just 2 donations, so....it got publicity for that reason.

Thing is.....she has a job, (did at the time of the Gofundme anyway), her husband has a job, they live in a nice house in Amarillo TX (no state taxes in TX!), they have dogs & cats, they have children, they have cars. So the whole "I need money to be able to afford food" is (my view) utter fake BS. 2 incomes, nice house, cars, children, animals...... yet there she was begging for 30k making it sound like she was living out of some old car or something.

Here's the thread from June :
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ufc-flyweight-sarah-alpar-is-asking-for-help.4191315/

You're welcome.

Last edited:
OK you asked so....... :
Her name is known due to her begging for 30,000USD on Gofundme a few months ago, saying (Quote) "to be able to afford food". (amongst other things)

IMMEDIATE NEEDS:

When in fact, the UFC pays for 2 plane tickets for 2 people to all their fights. So that was a lie, she gets GIVEN free plane tickets to her event, and free accommodation (1 room). Others beyond 2 people have to pay their way, that's normal.
What happened was that Jake Paul decided to donate 5,000bucks (to stick it to the UFC, PR war about fighter pay) and then Triller (under the guise of Lisa Ferguson who is, apparently, an associate of Triller) decided to donate 25,000bucks, so she got 30,000dollars from just 2 donations, so....it got publicity for that reason.

Thing is.....she has a job, (did at the time of the Gofundme anyway), her husband has a job, they live in a nice house in Amarillo TX (no state taxes in TX!), they have dogs & cats, they have children, they have cars. So the whole "I need money to be able to afford food" is (my view) utter fake BS. 2 incomes, nice house, cars, children, animals...... yet there she was begging for 30k making it sound like she was living out of some old car or something.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ufc-flyweight-sarah-alpar-is-asking-for-help.4191315/

You're welcome.

Thanks Doughie, appreciate the back story. You're a gentleman and a scholar.

I just have one remaining question.....who the fuck is Sarah Alpar!?! <Lmaoo>;);)

OK you asked so....... :

IMMEDIATE NEEDS:

You're welcome.
what sort of entitled person asks for a free 30 grand? how messed up in the head do you have to be to even consider doing that? 30 grand. even 5k would be bad enough. she really thinks her god awful fighting is some incredible gift to the world. and im sure theres other ppl on gofundme who actually really need money for plastic legs or whatever. gofundme and twitter is full of girls like her (and it is mainly girls) asking other people to pay for their shit. it is your life, figure it out yourself

Last edited:
Back