If Ronda lost in a 5 round decision instead of shin-neck

Oh yeah because Ronda has done so much to make the likes of me eat my words since the shin to the neck eh? LOL.

She's bothered you mentally to the point that you create a thread with a 10 month old joke. I think she's done enough, yes.

She took the shin kick because she was already out on her feet. Look at how busted up she was. If she took several more rounds of that beating, she would be dead.

She was out on the feet even before the head kick. She wouldn't have gotten off the stool for the 3rd round

She's bothered you mentally to the point that you create a thread with a 10 month old joke. I think she's done enough, yes.

What joke? Ronda? You said it, not me.

If I'm bothered 10 months later, what does that make you for being bothered by someone who is bothered by her 10 months later? lol why don't you go eat a shin to your neck and STFU, thanks.

What joke? Ronda? You said it, not me.

If I'm bothered 10 months later, what does that make you for being bothered by someone who is bothered by her 10 months later? lol why don't you go eat a shin to your neck and STFU, thanks.

Ronda Bless

I don't know that she could have made it 5 rounds. I don't think her cardio is that good.

She has no other tools than the tools she used.

Ronda did get her down but didn't armbar her.
It was off of a frenzy if she was patient and was able to get a takedown and land in a good position she would run through her guard like butter

Back