If Ronda lost in a 5 round decision instead of shin-neck

Readybodisready

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Would she have had the pillow/loose teeth/months long hiatus breakdown and still be mourning a year later with no comeback in mind?

Depends on how lopsided the decision was

She probably would of said something like "I'm still undefeated, If this was a street fight I would have eventually got her down and submitted her.... You have to beat the champ to become the champ"

Who's Ronda?......that chick that used to fight?

If she got beaten soundly for 5 rounds I think she would never come back. I have no doubt that if she didn't attack her like a maniac she would beat Holly. Everyone can get a takedown on her and seeing how she drowns like when Miesha got there I don't see her not getting arm barred.

what actually happened is so enjoyable there's no need for this speculation. For me anyway. I know that's what this place is for so carry on. Just my 2 cents.

She'd only come back if the UFC gave her a 4th place belt.

There was no way Ronda wasn't getting KO'd at the rate that fight was going. If it had gone 5 rounds we'd be hearing about how the doctors did everything they could.

If she got beaten soundly for 5 rounds I think she would never come back. I have no doubt that if she didn't attack her like a maniac she would beat Holly. Everyone can get a takedown on her and seeing how she drowns like when Miesha got there I don't see her not getting arm barred.

Yeah everyone did, including Ronda. Holly didn't drown did she, instead Ronda nearly drowned in her own blood by the end of it.

I have to give Ronda credit for the courage she showed in the loss. She never stopped trying to win, and she went out on her shield.

If she had simply owned the loss and moved forward, the haters wouldnt have so much fuel to go on. Easier said than done in her position, I know.

You're the one mourning at this point, TS. It's obvious and very see through.

if she didn't eat that kick she'd have taken even more damage, 5 rounds of that = bleeding in the brain

If it was close or even a split...

I really doubt it. I think she'd have taken her little hiatus, etc. But she would have been talking mad shit, and making excuses. And Would have had all intentions of coming back.

I think she would have acted the way Conor is. Even though he actually QUIT.

Say what you want about Ronda. Because I have no love for her. But even she knows you don't lose in such an absolute manner and then talk shit.

All she managed was that... I'm still undefeated tripe.

P.S.
13 is my favourite number, and it surprises me how many times I'm post number 13. Gif for my P.S. ...

thats-cool-baby.gif

I have no doubt that if she didn't attack her like a maniac she would beat Holly.
She has no other tools than the tools she used.
Everyone can get a takedown on her and seeing how she drowns like when Miesha got there I don't see her not getting arm barred.
Ronda did get her down but didn't armbar her.

Well Holly could have not thrown that kick and embarrassed her for another 17-18 minutes

That may be actually worse

25 full minutes of total domination and embarrassment

At least Holly had the decency to put her out of her misery and didn't have Anderson Silva vs Damian Maia mentality

Most likely not. It's a lot more stressful to eat a KO (no pun intended) then to lose a decision or be submitted.

And I would say to many fans most decisions aren't decisive wins and they often lead to controversies because of how the scoring system works.

But I am just glad she got Ko'd. I can say it's a lot more enjoyable.

Last edited:
Doctor stoppage, bro. No way she gets her face punched in and Holly-slammed for several more rounds. That or she quits on the stool.

They went to the ground in their fight on more than 1 occasion.

Back