If Ronda had talked to Joe after the fight - I think she would have made a fan out of me

Optics man, do it on camera on the mic leave no doubt she essentially got her ass kicked and left that's all I saw after staying silent all the way up to the fight, it's over now talk!

Amanda went to Ronda before she was declared the winner by The Bruce and they shook hands. Then Ronda proceeded with what she was doing the whole week and left.

If she opened her filthy bully trash talking mouth you for sure wouldn't be a fan of her. It's one of her dark sides, great judoka but trash otherwise.

Amanda went to Ronda before she was declared the winner by The Bruce and they shook hands. Then Ronda proceeded with what she was doing the whole week and left.

I must have missed that waiting for in the in cage interviews which only Amanda gave, if this was Ronda's last fight she should've addressed her fans who through their support afforded her current lifestyle.

I must have missed that waiting for in the in cage interviews which only Amanda gave, if this was Ronda's last fight she should've addressed her fans who through their support afforded her current lifestyle.

I agree, she probably should have done that. But I don't think this is an example of her being a "sore loser" and "disrespectful" towards Amanda as some people have said. If anything it's Amanda who's been taking shots at Ronda after the fight. But yea, I doubt she will stay silent for long.

She wasnt knocked unconcious, she was knocked into being a 60 year old meth head
View attachment 184295

e6f1b6425e516a450d1d18ee7c193fafd7b551446aa4d75aae8bd35b7ac7176c.jpg

So what if im retarded?? Are we talking about me here or ronda

you're not retarded, but i think you're wrong. of course rogan would have interviewed her if she stayed around. you don't think rogan would have put a mic in front of her face if she stood there looking at joe?

you're not retarded, but i think you're wrong. of course rogan would have interviewed her if she stayed around. you don't think rogan would have put a mic in front of her face if she stood there looking at joe?
I dont even think she remembered who joe rogan was after that beating

When will people learn that she is a special person........ .......... .................................................................................. .......................................................................................................................................................

it's a picture derived from a slow mo video... I don't need to go to sleep, you need to wake the fuck up!!!
i don't think you understand how photography works. or video, for that matter.

She was knocked retarded in that fight. Out on her feet.

kuh3Xpy.jpg

She always storms off when things don't go her way. spoiled person.

Ronda is a weirdo. I felt bad for her, but I gotta agree it would have been much more professional and humble if she talked to Rogan and actually gave Nunes props. I mean Conor has one of the biggest heads in MMA and even he was pretty humble in defeat to Diaz. I will admit I was one that poked a lot of fun at Ronda for losing to Holm because of her behavior, but I can't still feel sorry for her and the way she conducted herself media wise for this fight, because she basically kind of will just disappear now, I think, unfortunately.

Her attitude, which dana encouraged indirectly, has always been kind of pathetic. Imho

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back