If Ronda acted like Dom in defeat, she wouldn't get half this hate

DannyNL

The King is BACK, baby!
Banned
Reaction score
Say what you want about Dom, but he took his loss like a champ.

He talked a LOT of shit and got his ass handed to him, but he congratulated Cody afterwards. And instead of running and hiding from everyone, he walked into the press conference and said yep, I lost, that's life, we're throwing with 4 oz gloves, he won, good for him, I'll be back.

If Rousey had owned her Holly loss and didn't hide away and spoke with humility, I think she would have gained fans. And now it's the same shit, ran out of the octagon, avoiding press, radio silence.

You get to see what people are really made of in defeat I guess. Props to Dom for owning his loss.

I think Ronda's problem was how she acted in victory. She didn't exactly show a lot of sportsmanship after beating Mischa or Bethe and I think that hurt her in some people's eyes.

except Dom was still firing passive aggressive shots at Cody and belittling his supposed lack of intelligence. At the same time trying to downplay the loss with a very bitter demeanor

wasn't all that great. Conor handled his loss the best

Say what you want about Dom, but he took his loss like a champ.

He talked a LOT of shit and got his ass handed to him, but he congratulated Cody afterwards. And instead of running and hiding from everyone, he walked into the press conference and said yep, I lost, that's life, we're throwing with 4 oz gloves, he won, good for him, I'll be back.

If Rousey had owned her Holly loss and didn't hide away and spoke with humility, I think she would have gained fans. And now it's the same shit, ran out of the octagon, avoiding press, radio silence.

You get to see what people are really made of in defeat I guess. Props to Dom for owning his loss.

Honestly Ronda is not that smart....nor are the people that she surrounds herself with.
It's like she kept doing the same shit and expecting different results....

Yeah, but she's too stuck up to do so. She's a Teenager who doesn't get her way. She throws a fit anytime things don't go her way. That's why she never let Joe Rogan interview her at the weigh ins and definitely after the fight she just stormed off not giving a fuck.

Dom shows integrity. Ronda just wants things her way and it's not always like that in life.

People bring the hate on them selfs. She has no one to blame but herself. Good riddance.

Ronda this and Ronda that.

Dude we get you love Ronda... and that's okay. But at least show some logic and constructive criticism. Her striking defense was lacking (due to her training\coach) and her attitude leading up to the fight and after was not professional.

it would be hard to handle losses worse than rousey does. she's going to go down as one of the mentally weakest athletes of all time (especially if she retires right now).

Cruz got respect and humility beaten into him.

Dude we get you love Ronda... and that's okay. But at least show some logic and constructive criticism. Her striking defense was lacking (due to her training\coach) and her attitude leading up to the fight and after was not professional.

What are you even talking about? Logic and constructive criticism? She got outclassed everywhere and lost. Please show me where I said otherwise.

People bring the hate on them selfs. She has no one to blame but herself. Good riddance.

Exactly, Im tired of those 'stop picking on Rousey you losers' crap online. Bullies deserve this

except Dom was still firing passive aggressive shots at Cody and belittling his supposed lack of intelligence. At the same time trying to downplay the loss with a very bitter demeanor

Mcgregor wasn't as verbose but he made excuses why he lost instead of just saying Nate was better

Face it:

Ronda was fucked from the moment she said the 'under the right circumstances' quote.

You are just a straight Connor Nuthugger or a Cruz Hater.

Cruz gave Cody a good amount of props; said the better man won, gave credit to his conditioning and game-plan, etc. The only time he took a swipe was when he said Cody wasn't that smart but at least he's a good person. Yes, it's a back-handed compliment, but at least it's honest and I would expect Dom to have sour grapes after he just got beatdown by a guy who he talked mad shit to.

I don't really see how he down-played his loss; he lost a close fight (3 rounds to 2, though one was a 10-8 for Cody so it was a clear win), acknowledged that he got outmanned, didn't claim he was owed a rematch (unlike some other fighters) and said he thinks it's fair TJ gets the next shot.

IMO Cruz looks wayyyyyyyy slower now, those injuries are catching up to him, he couldn't deal with Cody's explosiveness which was surprising (thought the speed would be equal but Cody is definitely faster). I don't think he'll ever get the title back, but he still has a couple great fights left in him hopefully (rematch with TJ or Cody, then maybe one more depending on if he wins or loses).

What are you even talking about? Logic and constructive criticism? She got outclassed everywhere and lost. Please show me where I said otherwise.

You keep defending her raging teenager attitude. Saying things like "Oh Dom stormed off after the weigh ins too and didnt interview, so it's OK that Ronda stormed off".

Guess what? Dom listened to people and said "oh yeah. i'll go back and talk to Rogan". Ronda... she just storms off not even listening. She has an attitude problem and needs to grow up and realize the company doesn't revolve around her.

You keep defending her raging teenager attitude. Saying things like "Oh Dom stormed off after the weigh ins too and didnt interview, so it's OK that Ronda stormed off".

Guess what? Dom listened to people and said "oh yeah. i'll go back and talk to Rogan". Ronda... she just storms off not even listening. She has an attitude problem and needs to grow up and realize the company doesn't revolve around her.

Hahaha again, what the fuck are you talking about? Show me where I said "Oh Dom stormed off after the weigh ins too and didnt interview, so it's OK that Ronda stormed off". Never even made a comparison between the two. Where the fuck do you get all this from?

Serious question; are you trolling or are you for real?

I agree she should have given some kind of post fight. We're all human,shit happens. Cruz made peace with his loss,was mentally prepared to deal with it.

Back