If Ronda acted like Dom in defeat, she wouldn't get half this hate

Hahaha again, what the fuck are you talking about? Show me where I said "Oh Dom stormed off after the weigh ins too and didnt interview, so it's OK that Ronda stormed off". Never even made a comparison between the two. Where the fuck do you get all this from?

Serious question; are you trolling or are you for real?
you know who is for real?

houston-alexander.jpg

Exactly, Im tired of those 'stop picking on Rousey you losers' crap online. Bullies deserve this
yup. i'd say in this case it's pretty justified. kinda like when conor lost, the place went apeshit and for good reason.

I'm not the one making threads about her 24/7.

hahaha, so fucking salty your mommy got exposed? lol. This is fucking classic. Sherbros are pulling off the masks left and right. hahaha.

Sorry man I don't agree. She would have been called "fake" or something

hahaha, so fucking salty your mommy got exposed? lol. This is fucking classic. Sherbros are pulling off the masks left and right. hahaha.

Not upset at all actually.

But we can pretend I am, for your sake. It seems important to you and you obviously take great pride in Amanda's win. I'm such a nice guy.

;>

Not upset at all actually.

But we can pretend I am, for your sake. It seems important to you and you obviously take great pride in Amanda's win. I'm such a nice guy.

;>

How could you type that with the tears flooding your keyboard? Shall we pull your post profile and blast ya? You've been sucking her tits since day one. Get the fuck over it bro. Its over. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha Sherdog is like a fucking dream today --- so many salty ones.

How could you type that with the tears flooding your keyboard? Shall we pull your post profile and blast ya? You've been sucking her tits since day one. Get the fuck over it bro. Its over. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha Sherdog is like a fucking dream today --- so many salty ones.
<escalate99>

Again, it seems important to you so we can pretend. Alright?

<escalate99>

Again, it seems important to you so we can pretend. Alright?

No need to fake the truth, sherbro. Be a man for once in your life. LOL. I can only imagine how fake you are IRL if you have to be like this on the internet. bwahahahahha. I think you need to take a look at the direction of your life -- much like your hero.

No need to fake the truth, sherbro. Be a man for once in your life. LOL. I can only imagine how fake you are IRL if you have to be like this on the internet. bwahahahahha. I think you need to take a look at the direction of your life -- much like your hero.

Be a man for once in my life? You mean like you are?
Bro you're so emotionally invested in her to the point that you're trying to force people to be sad about her losing, even when they show no signs of it at all, so you can feel better about yourself and your victory. Because it's your victory right? You sure act that way anyway. Seems a little beta to me. ;>

Speaking of IRL - how's life from the 4'11 point of view?

Be a man for once in my life? You mean like you are?
Bro you're so emotionally invested in her to the point that you're trying to force people to be sad about her losing, even when they show no signs of it at all, so you can feel better about yourself and your victory. Because it's your victory right? You sure act that way anyway. Seems a little beta to me. ;>

Speaking of IRL - how's life from the 4'11 point of view?

ahahahahahahahah, come on, cry some fucking more. this shit is too much. I'm fucking dying over here!! Please, one more post!! Just one!! I promise I'll leave you alone after that. Tell me how much of a beta I am from behind those glorious tears. fucking classic. hahahaha.

ahahahahahahahah, come on, cry some fucking more. this shit is too much. I'm fucking dying over here!! Please, one more post!! Just one!! I promise I'll leave you alone after that. Tell me how much of a beta I am from behind those glorious tears. fucking classic. hahahaha.
{<jordan}

I think Ronda's problem was how she acted in victory. She didn't exactly show a lot of sportsmanship after beating Mischa or Bethe and I think that hurt her in some people's eyes.
This and the fact that she won't drop the "tough chick" act.

Back