If RDA pulls out

Why would you even be talking RDA pulling out don't you wanna see good fights not jinx them strange lol.

Yes you can. Exact same logic as before. Only a championship bout can headline over another championship bout. They'd throw in another popular 155 lbs fighter and make it an interim LW championship fight. The person to blame would be RDA, for failing to show up.
Just like it was Aldo's fault there was an interim featherweight title, of course the haters somehow used that against Conor. Because they're stupid.

There would be no interim fight you silly. And if RDA pulls out, Conor will fight. Because that is who he is and that is why he is loved. He doesn't pull out cuz his thumb hurts or his opponent doesn't match up with his style. Cain, GSP and all the other lil wimp champs of the past, take note from this champ, Conor McGregor and step up.

And this right here folks is the reason why some people are so turned off from Connor because of his fan boys! Disrespecting one the best HW and WW in the same post! Wow... just wow. And the worst part is that these Connor fanboys will be the first ones to shit on him when he eventually loses!

There is no other high level LW on the card which is a shame, if RDA pulls out, Frankie is the only option I fear... Or a sore Aldo @ 155.

View attachment 79629

He's a man, he is not going to pull-out.

post-38536-family-feud-name-something-you-xMmK.gif

105077-your-penis-gif-family-feud-Img-crVb.gif

post-38536-steve-harvey-wtf-face-gif-Imgu-lJjr.gif

People from developing countries never learn how to pull out.

Frankie Edgar at 155, but it wouldn't count as a defense which is a shame,

Conor can't cut to 145 at this stage.

[QUOTE = "Upchuck22, post: 113773697, membro: 486935"]
post-38536-family-feud-name-something-you-xMmK.gif

105077-your-penis-gif-family-feud-Img-crVb.gif

post-38536-steve-harvey-wtf-face-gif-Imgu-lJjr.gif
[/CITAR]
lmao

Frankie has already been confirmed that he won't be taking the fight, he's healing some injuries.

It's either Cerrone or Diaz.

He actually pulled out. TS go buy a fucking lottery ticket

And this right here folks is the reason why some people are so turned off from Connor because of his fan boys! Disrespecting one the best HW and WW in the same post! Wow... just wow. And the worst part is that these Connor fanboys will be the first ones to shit on him when he eventually loses!
If anyone says anything good about Conor, Then he is a nut hugger or a fanboy. Let me help you out with your ignorance. I'm not a fanboy, I'm a fight fan. And McGregor steps up And fights often. That's why I'm Donald Cerrone fan also I mean nut hugger and fanboy. Hate away, hate away

Back