If PED use were moderated to a safe level....

dmwalking

Sapateiro Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
If PED's were better regulated and administered by doctors, would you still be opposed?

I mean, some peds are good for recovery so guys can train harder and longer and rest less. If everyone was dosing at a safe level, would you still be opposed?

I'm thinking of mostly older fighters who naturally lose muscle mass and bone density. If their levels are equal to everyone else's, is that wrong? Is it even possible to safely administer PED's?

Honest questions. I'm on the fence.

TRT era was legit.

Until Vitor became a God.

Im not opposed now. Just make it a level field.

If they gonna juice mix it up for them. Yep

If you use PEDs under the supervision of a doctor its actually incredibly safe.

Theres nothing safe about being locked in a cage without someone juiced to the gills.

That isn't ever going to be anything other than frowned upon and eventually made illegal.

giphy.gif

Sadly people would abuse it like Vitor and Big Foot Silva with TRT

If PED's were better regulated and administered by doctors, would you still be opposed?

I'm not opposed as it is.

Is it even possible to safely administer PED's?

Anabolic steroids have the same side effects for athletes, with or without a prescription of their doctor. But if they are gonna take steroids it's obviously better to do it under the supervision of a doctor.

I'm against Peds. I'm also against USADA framing innocent clean fighter's like Jon Jones and TJ.

So we legalize it, "level the field" and then we have "fighters who use the same thing" instead of "clean fighters".
What did we get by everyone taking it?
Genetic factor how each fighter reacts to those PEDs? I don't get it? Why do it at all then? o_O

The only thing I can see that's a "plus" is that we might get to see more explosive fights.
Meh, it's not like clean fights aren't interesting, so that "argument" is...bleak?

I mean, some peds are good for recovery so guys can train harder and longer and rest less. If everyone was dosing at a safe level, would you still be opposed?

I'm thinking of mostly older fighters who naturally lose muscle mass and bone density. If their levels are equal to everyone else's, is that wrong? Is it even possible to safely administer PED's?

I am all for regulated PEDs. We need to get that supersoldier serum you know.

There is always going to people who will try to cheat and go above the even playing field.

Absolutely

This has to be the only sport that a lot fans clamour for PED's.

So what stops them doing more in addition to what the doc administers? That doesn't solve the problem, it just shifts the baseline.
Also, many of the drugs of choice aren't available for human consumption or have specific purposes they're prescribed for.
What commissions are going to sanction this?

Back