If Pacquiao retired today, where would you rank him all time?

Pep has 230 wins but can you identify who they were against?

andJohnson has absurd losses, fixed fights etc

The next heavyweight to be on the list is either holmes or foreman if we are adding another heavyweight
Holmes is ranked higher by mostly everyone in the HW all time than Lennox is yet you have Lennox on the list. But it’s your list so do what you want.

And What losses other than the ones late in career were so bad? Imagine having to leave the country to avoid going to jail because you transported your actual wife across state lines simply because she was a white woman and he was a black man.

boxing was different back then and losses came with the territory. What fights were so fixed? The Willard fight wasn’t

Holmes is ranked higher by mostly everyone in the HW all time than Lennox is yet you have Lennox on the list. But it’s your list so do what you want.

And What losses other than the ones late in career were so bad? Imagine having to leave the country to avoid going to jail because you transported your actual wife across state lines simply because she was a white woman and he was a black man.

boxing was different back then and losses came with the territory. What fights were so fixed? The Willard fight wasn’t
I think Lennox has a better resume than holmes. Fought basically everyone and beat everyone in one of the best heavyweight decades ever except bowe

what is holmes best win even?

And the ketchel one is fixed imo. On top of that some strange losses

i mean. I put johnson like 5th at hw all time so i guess it’s not that far off

regardless lennox would be over holmes and johnson imo

I think Lennox has a better resume than holmes. Fought basically everyone and beat everyone in one of the best heavyweight decades ever except bowe

what is holmes best win even?

And the ketchel one is fixed imo. On top of that some strange losses

i mean. I put johnson like 5th at hw all time so i guess it’s not that far off

regardless lennox would be over holmes and johnson imo

you mean besides a Muhammad Ali that was undeniably THE HW champion of the world(well lineal at least because that re-established it)?

Also beat Ken Norton who was coming off a win over Jimmy Young who had just sent Foreman into a 10 year retirement that same year.

Last edited:
I'm agreeing with people saying between 10 and 20. I don't know how to make a perfect all time list because there are just so many things to compare and consider.

I'm agreeing with people saying between 10 and 20. I don't know how to make a perfect all time list because there are just so many things to compare and consider.

It doesn't even fucking matter, really. Manny is a self-made 8 division champ from the Phillipines. He had nobody, nothing, no infrastructure to prop him up. What he accomplished, as stated before in terms of being a titlist in that many divisions and beating the guys that he beat, developing a style much his own, and sustaining it for what... 3 decades now? He's a god damn freak. No holes in his game either. Technically. Athletically. His character. He's damned near immaculate. 100% a Top 20 all-time guy and imo, top 10 all-time. And fwiw, i got Floyd no less than 10 slots behind him either way.

It doesn't even fucking matter, really. Manny is a self-made 8 division champ from the Phillipines. He had nobody, nothing, no infrastructure to prop him up. What he accomplished, as stated before in terms of being a titlist in that many divisions and beating the guys that he beat, developing a style much his own, and sustaining it for what... 3 decades now? He's a god damn freak. No holes in his game either. Technically. Athletically. His character. He's damned near immaculate. 100% a Top 20 all-time guy and imo, top 10 all-time. And fwiw, i got Floyd no less than 10 slots behind him either way.
Yeah him and Floyd deserve to up there with the best of them.

Back