If Nate is smart he will lose this fight

Get your excuses ready, boys.

"Uhm, Nate just lost because, uhm, he wanted to... lose..."

To go in on the conspiracy theory...the only way that's smart is if Nate can record Dana guaranteeing him the rematch if he loses the fight. Otherwise he takes a loss and watches Mac talk himself into another fight and dismiss his loss to Nate

i cant believe diaz may be the first t have a trilogy with mcgregor. Hes so lucky to make all that money over a smaller less skilled opponent.

TS haz a point. A rubber match givez Nate a 3rd fight... however a win by Nate will equate to a 3rd match... though it will be much longer down the road if Conor can manage to take the 155 lb. belt.

If Conor wins, no way in hell they give Diaz a rubber match.

The UFC/Conor will have gotten the result they wanted all along, and the first fight will be passed off as a fluke.

Lol Nate just wants to kick some ass,he don't give a fuck

126982-smokin-three-gif-Imgur-Chris-T-U4XI.gif

Why do you post a gif of slipped punches to prove your point?
Because that punch is dope. Conor is heavy handed and technical as hell. Nate will not survive Conor's punches in 202. Sure of that

@MonkeyGirl how likely is this freaky theory ? XD

@Myrddin Wyllt
You smell.. I don't know I just wanted you to see this topic. :D
Naaaaaaaaaaah
1. If Conor wins, trust me, he won't give Nate a 3d, he is only planting that seed because he will get the L.
2. Nate and Nick are the american ninjas, the true martial artists, it's like asking Machida to take a dive. I don't buy it
3. Even if Nate would get the L. to get a 3d fight, everyone will remember the day Conor was raped, hard, by a Diaz brother. That and holly kicking the shit out of Honda, will be unforgettable lol

conor asks for a rematch? he gets it. nate asks for a rematch? dana laughs.

TS haz a point. A rubber match givez Nate a 3rd fight... however a win by Nate will equate to a 3rd match... though it will be much longer down the road if Conor can manage to take the 155 lb. belt.

Nahhhhh
Diaz is getting all he needs.
If he wins again, it will be a certified win over Conor and that will rise his super star status, which is all he needs to collect big paychecks fighting other people

Nahhhhh
Diaz is getting all he needs.
If he wins again, it will be a certified win over Conor and that will rise his super star status, which is all he needs to collect big paychecks fighting other people

so what youre saying is Nate is in a win win situation and laughing all the way to the bank

If Conor wins they wont rubber match until Nate is older and washed up to guarantee Conor wins the 3rd fight. Nate won't throw it.

I hope you're not already looking for excuse....
But its ok, we are all witnessing this pre fight.
One looks really focused while the other is overconfident and waste his time and his mind on tv shows and s..t
Conor will make it so clear that Nate wont ever think about asking a third

The UFC won't do a trilogy if Connie wins.

They'll just give him a title shot at LW and probably shit can Nate.

If Nate is smart, he decimates Connie McGoofus and lives off the endorsements like a playboy.

Back