If Nate is smart he will lose this fight

I hope you're not already looking for excuse....
But its ok, we are all witnessing this pre fight.
One looks really focused while the other is overconfident and waste his time and his mind on tv shows and s..t
Conor will make it so clear that Nate wont ever think about asking a third

well, look at the first fight. Conor was the better fighter, more prepared, landed more, everything, but Nate took his punches and Conor couldn't take Nate's punches. What is going to make that different? Will Nate suddenly be unable to take Conor's shots? Will Conor learn how to slip and avoid Nate's shots? Styles make fights and I don't see how Nate loses. We know Conor's not submitting him. Maybe Conor can win a decision by landing more, not gassing, and avoiding enough to not get TKOd again, that's it.

well, look at the first fight. Conor was the better fighter, more prepared, landed more, everything, but Nate took his punches and Conor couldn't take Nate's punches. What is going to make that different? Will Nate suddenly be unable to take Conor's shots? Will Conor learn how to slip and avoid Nate's shots? Styles make fights and I don't see how Nate loses. We know Conor's not submitting him. Maybe Conor can win a decision by landing more, not gassing, and avoiding enough to not get TKOd again, that's it.

I can hear some points
But I think that going to the decision should Conor's very last option
And Conor was not so greatly prepared as so much people argue.
He prepared RDA and got Nate on the same short notice and we all know how he watsed his time playing touch butt
My last point is that NAte chin is great, no doubts, but no chin last forever and Conor may find the way

4-little-rascals-quotes.gif

I pity people who place money above everything else in life.

I can hear some points
But I think that going to the decision should Conor's very last option
And Conor was not so greatly prepared as so much people argue.
He prepared RDA and got Nate on the same short notice and we all know how he watsed his time playing touch butt
My last point is that NAte chin is great, no doubts, but no chin last forever and Conor may find the way

Guess it's possible. Diaz lost to Josh Thomson by TKO and lost to Hermes Franca by Armbar, in 2013 and 2006 respectively. But that's only 2 out of 29 fights. Chances are, Conor goes for decision or loses.

The most money he can make is with two more Conor fights, but the trilogy only happens if he loses.
If all the stars aligned for Conor and he won (a snowball has a better chance in hell), Conor would suck and dodge a rubber match at all costs.

At first I bought into this theory that Nate losing would set up the rubber match & so maybe Nate doesn't go full on for that reason.

Lately, he said that if he loses, the UFC will try & sweep him under the rug. I have to go with the idea that Nate will do all he can to win & raise his brand to McGregor's level. So, long story short, I do not buy into this theory.

It's hilarious how in that gif Conor doesn't even land either punch cleanly. None of them did any damage.

This is what punches landing actually looks like.

BRuYTMw.gif
Completely delusional...
Those are Sloppy armpunches , you can see in conor's face he's already gassed from his elite footwork. Face the facts kid, Nate would have been finished had it not been for the bell in round 1.
Conor overtrained and concentrated too much on bulking rather than cardio, this time Nate gets KO'd as he should have the first time.

I think GSP still fights the winner at MSG, and Conor vacates the 145 belt by december.

Nah Nate wins then tells Conor to fuck off and if Conor wants to fight at light weight he will have to come through Nate to do it/

I don't know how many times I have to say it..... We need a dislike button. Hold up I got it......

Dislike ✔

Why? So he can make LESS money now, and then wait around for yet another pointless rematch that will never come?

Nah...

No because if Conor avenges his loss, his stock will rise, and his next fight would do big numbers without Nate. Back to cherrypicking

"If Nate was smart..." sounds almost as stupid as
"If Nate was dumb..."

Conor fans hope, they'd better hope.

Last edited:
Everyone who promotes this needs to hit that "log off" button and never come back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back