If Nate derails another Dana's hype train....

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Now, tbh, I don't think that's absolutely certain given the very short 10-day notice,

but imagine all the joy that would ensue, SD would literally explode!

images

How long have you been looking for a reason to post that pic?

Could you fucking imagine for 1 moment just how awesome would it be if Nate won...

If he did that, he would get the Barberena treatment and Dana would book him a fight against Romero in Texas

It would be the greatest moment in mma history. No question.

Conor knocked out the #1 Contender and the FW GOAT, he's not hype anymore

Can you learn what the term hype train means? Even if Conor had got beat from pillar to post for five rounds, he has already justified his hype with beating the best ever at under 155.

It would be the greatest moment in mma history. No question.

I dunno it would depend how it happened.

As of right now I don't see anything toping Holly's highkick on Honda. That train was the size of a planet that Holly derailed.

Diaz fans...

If Diaz wins it's because he got to fight Conor at 170 when he as training for another fighter at 155.

Shertards make me absolutely sick.

Conor's run has been legendary. The Ali of our sport. MMA has literally never been bigger. Record numbers for every event.

And these cucks would rather our lord and savior lose so that we can go back to the 150k ppv days.

Conor McGregor is going to casket Nate Diaz and it will be the best thing to happen to the UFC.

If UFC fighters knew what was good for them, they would throw every fight they were in with Conor.

He will make the entire roster rich.

not sure who's more retarded Conner fans or Mayweather fans?

Shertards make me absolutely sick.

Conor's run has been legendary. The Ali of our sport. MMA has literally never been bigger. Record numbers for every event.

And these cucks would rather our lord and savior lose so that we can go back to the 150k ppv days.

Conor McGregor is going to casket Nate Diaz and it will be the best thing to happen to the UFC.
The only thing pathetic is Conor fan boys comparing him to Ali. GTFO. And please please stop acting like ppv numbers effect your life. They never meant shit until Floyd and now Conor talked about them for their personal income. Keyword "their". Ppv numbers does not always equate good card to real fans.

Except he is. He's only fought shorter guys and never had an actual war in the octagon. He also ducks opponents like Frankie last summer, and ducked quite a few others by choosing Nate months ago.

I sure hope Nate win this! F*** Dana...

I would love to see Nate win but that's just not going to happen. In order for Nate to win he would have to take Conor down and work for a submission all of which Nate could easily do but we all know Nate. Nate will keep this fight standing in hopes of knocking out Conor. Conor is way to fast for that to happen and we will all see Nate get KO'd.

Back