If Nate derails another Dana's hype train....

It would be the funniest thing to ever happen in MMA ever. RDA would come and fight the broken Conor who would never be called a real champ even if he won.

I love Conor but I admit I will enjoy the massive meltdown that will happen here if he loses.

If Diaz wins it will be a rinse and repeat of the Ronda situation. Excuses will be endless and hairs will be split into atoms.

I wouldn't hold a loss at 170 lbs against Conor, and it wouldn't dim his hype. I just see this as a bonus "for fun" fight.

He fights at 145 lbs, so a loss at 170 lbs doesn't mean that much to me.

Except he is. He's only fought shorter guys and never had an actual war in the octagon. He also ducks opponents like Frankie last summer, and ducked quite a few others by choosing Nate months ago.

Seriously, how is he ducking anyone, I mean Aldo!?!?! He went after RDA but now he's ducking. He's a Featherweight fighting at Welterweight the dude has some serious balls. smh

Now, tbh, I don't think that's absolutely certain given the very short 10-day notice,

but imagine all the joy that would ensue, SD would literally explode!

images

Come on now son. Nate on his best day, couldn't come close of beating conor. conor has already destroyed guys far better than nate. Holloway alone, would easily beat nate. Easily.

Now, tbh, I don't think that's absolutely certain given the very short 10-day notice,

but imagine all the joy that would ensue, SD would literally explode!

images

Dana being removed from octagon side.

3b7350ea83cb9c8adcba677ac4631242.gif

Seriously, how is he ducking anyone, I mean Aldo!?!?! He went after RDA but now he's ducking. He's a Featherweight fighting at Welterweight the dude has some serious balls. smh
Nate is a 155er. You're giving Conor way too much credit there.

Aldo rushed out and got caught. It wasn't a fight.

He would have lost to RDA, and as you heard yesterday, he now has no interest in fighting RDA, which perfectly lines up with Nate being the guy Conor really had in mind to fight this whole time. No real interest in fighting grapplers his size because he knows he'd lose.

The only thing pathetic is Conor fan boys comparing him to Ali. GTFO.

It's okay, they hated Ali in his prime too.

And please please stop acting like ppv numbers effect your life. They never meant shit until Floyd and now Conor talked about them for their personal income. Keyword "their". Ppv numbers does not always equate good card to real fans.

Are you out of your mind? You must be. They effect the entire sport. The UFC is the biggest MMA promotion on the planet.

More PPV puts more revenue into their pocket.

Increases the popularity and appeal of MMA to the casuals.

Which puts more money in the hands of fighters.

Which leads to an incentive for future fighters and better athletes to get into MMA.

It directly effects the quality level of MMA. You aren't thinking things through. Diaz's cholo club is as smart as he is.

If he did that, he would get the Barberena treatment and Dana would book him a fight against Romero in Texas
Why Texas? If anything Florida in Romero's backyard. I do agree though. If Nate wins his next opponent is some horrible match up stylistically for him. Khabib at 155. Hendricks, Woodley, McDonald, Maia at 170. Romero at 185 is just unfair. Give the guy a fighting chance.

Except he is. He's only fought shorter guys and never had an actual war in the octagon. He also ducks opponents like Frankie last summer, and ducked quite a few others by choosing Nate months ago.

You're an idiot. How do you duck people when you've fought and beaten both the #1 contender and the p4p champion? Stop being stupid. If rda didn't pull out, he wouldn't have to choose someone to take his place. Edgar refused the fight. Who's ducking who? Whether someone is shorter or not; what does that matter. weight classes are not comprised by height, but by weight. People have different builds; moron.

Shertards make me absolutely sick.

Conor's run has been legendary. The Ali of our sport. MMA has literally never been bigger. Record numbers for every event.

And these cucks would rather our lord and savior lose so that we can go back to the 150k ppv days.

Conor McGregor is going to casket Nate Diaz and it will be the best thing to happen to the UFC.

Literally none of that is true.

I would have loved to see conor wrestle fucked by clay guida and clay guida derail another train ala Pettis.

The same Frankie that just turned down this fight?

Could you fucking imagine for 1 moment just how awesome would it be if Nate won...
think about the backlash after holm knocking out ronda then multiply that by 1000

the site would crash within 30 seconds

think about the backlash after holm knocking out ronda then multiply that by 1000

the site would crash within 30 seconds

I dunno. Rogan hasn't cried doing Conor interviews or praised Conor as a once in a lifetime human being...

It would be glorious. But to equal Holly, Nate would have to absolutely destroy Conor at his own game and every other area of MMA...allowing us to watch Conor stumble around like a rookie MMA fighter who's clearly out of his element.

That's what Nate would need to do to succeed Holly..

Back