If Mystic Mac wins his next fight.....

I have to give Connor huge props for stepping up to LW. The dude is exciting and he takes chances. I hope he wins cause I wanna see what he'll do next. Makes champs like MM seem like they're stuck in the mud.

145- done
155- march 2016
170 sometime in the next 2 years when weight cutting is banned and he walks around 180 ish

The fact you think Conor would be comfortable walking around at 180 and still have his mobility speaks volumes.

You Conor fans are reaching, delusional even. He and his fans are talking about the third belt already, he does not even have the second, nor has he defended the first.

I can't wait for March 5th for this clown to get humbled and his nut hangers to go away.
I seen a post earlier where one of his devoted followers called himself Conors Nut Gobbler so its worse than you think, Hugger and grabber are one entity but gobbler is another

I seen a post earlier where one of his devoted followers called himself Conors Nut Gobbler so its worse than you think, Hugger and grabber are one entity but gobbler is another

A rank system must be worked up to properly gauge the amount of swinging allowed before dubs are issued. It must be put next to the avatar to help Sherdog decide who is delusional or not.

A rank system must be worked up to properly gauge the amount of swinging allowed before dubs are issued. It must be put next to the avatar to help Sherdog decide who is delusional or not.
Now it was the other guy who threw out the word delusional I was referring to a guy who actually called himself Conors Nut Gobbler he said it not me

My heart says yes.
My head says no.
The fox says Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding.
Justin Beiber says what do you mean?

Back