If Mystic Mac wins his next fight.....

this is my new account

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He is in fact going to be the first fighter to be a 3 Division champ if he wins this fight.
I do think Wonderboy, Condit, Lawler and a few others (like most of them actually) easily Starch Conor in the current WW division. so i do not think he could come close earning a Title in the WW division in 2016. But in 2017 when the weight cutting ban becomes a must in MMA the GOAT will then fight as a WW and win the WW Title and Forever be the peoples champ and undisputed GOAT. do you guys agree?? Bump this when conor has 3 belts with out losing any of them. BOOM. im high as fuck to think of that. Shatter is great

9N9uLfPTkSAnRe2zD3bA_Fish%20Face.gif

You Conor fans are reaching, delusional even. He and his fans are talking about the third belt already, he does not even have the second, nor has he defended the first.

I can't wait for March 5th for this clown to get humbled and his nut hangers to go away.

You Conor fans are reaching, delusional even. He and his fans are talking about the third belt already, he does not even have the second, nor has he defended the first.

I can't wait for March 5th for this clown to get humbled and his nut hangers to go away.

Please don't lump us all in with this high fool.

How are you such a hater??? You are going to be an old grumpy man looking back on this day realizing the best fighter you have seen you disliked because........i have no clue why?.....brash???.. its confidence. You must have been picked on in school thats why you dont like confidence

Please don't lump us all in with this high fool.
I am actually curious if he was high. I need to know who his dealer is so I can set something up and become rich. That is some good shit he's smoking.

If I was Conor and managed to beat RDA in a bit of dramatic fashion, I would retire and blame boredom with the opposition. That might very well ruin lives for years to come.

How are you such a hater??? You are going to be an old grumpy man looking back on this day realizing the best fighter you have seen you disliked because........i have no clue why?.....brash???.. its confidence. You must have been picked on in school thats why you dont like confidence

Troll game is weak, bro.

He is in fact going to be the first fighter to be a 3 Division champ if he wins this fight.
I do think Wonderboy, Condit, Lawler and a few others (like most of them actually) easily Starch Conor in the current WW division. so i do not think he could come close earning a Title in the WW division in 2016. But in 2017 when the weight cutting ban becomes a must in MMA the GOAT will then fight as a WW and win the WW Title and Forever be the peoples champ and undisputed GOAT. do you guys agree?? Bump this when conor has 3 belts with out losing any of them. BOOM. im high as fuck to think of that. Shatter is great
Weight cut ban? won't that mean he will have to vacate 145 and 155?

Back