If Mir beat Arlovski does he get a title shot?

BigJG

3rd Degree Red Belt through Christ
@White
Reaction score
As title says , I'd like to see a Werdum v Mir matchup

I'd think he would

No. UFC would make Werdum vs Cain 3 or Werdum vs JDS 2. UFC loves rematches.

I don't know, but I'd love to see Werdum vs Mir.

I would think so. But theres always a chance JDS jumps the line, and we don't know what they plan on doing with Cain, so there isn't a match-up that would "surprise me" per se.

It would not be right but I would like to see Mir vs Werdum. It would not be the first time Mir gets a quick path to the title shot.

Yes, he is a much bigger name than Stipe and they can hype it as the ground fight of the century despite the fact that I doubt it would go there if they fought.

Still going for Arlovski all the way. This is a terrible matchup imo, why kill off contenders? I've been waiting years for Arlovski vs Mir but this seems like a bad time for it

It's possible, not a lot of HW's on a winning streak these days

Yes, he is a much bigger name than Stipe and they can hype it as the ground fight of the century despite the fact that I doubt it would go there if they fought.

Still going for Arlovski all the way. This is a terrible matchup imo, why kill off contenders? I've been waiting years for Arlovski vs Mir but this seems like a bad time for it

It might, though. Werdum would absolutely want to prove he is the better BJJ guy. I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled guard against Mir. That's what I hope, anyways... lol

Undoubtedly.

Tall order though

I don't think he will beat Arlovski. But I think winner of that fight, either way, is second in line behind JDS. Not quite sure where Stipe fits in.

Werdum/Mir would be a very exciting technical ground battle, but I think Arlovski has other plans for Mir.

Only fight I care about with Mir is a Metamoris match with Barnett.

Probably. He's a name and a great matchup, should Werdum still be champ when/if that happens.

As title says , I'd like to see a Werdum v Mir matchup

As far as what they are good at and age...sure. Either winner makes sense. However Stipe will light werdum up

I don't think he will beat Arlovski. But I think winner of that fight, either way, is second in line behind JDS. Not quite sure where Stipe fits in.

Stipe Vs Winner of AA V Mir??

mir has made great improvements for an old timer and has the jujitsu...if he gets past AA why the hell not

besides i wanna see jds tune up overeem

Back