If McGregor loses the rematch

Just wanted to go on record and say that I hate this rematch. Conor will probably lose the rematch and then retire.

Should be rematching Aldo instead.

hes contract is as stated but the UFC can threaten to release him or renegotiate his contract

If he loses, then best out of 5, next match at 155

As long as his numbers remain in excess of the million ppv buy mark I don't see either party benefiting from rocking the boat, especially since the relationship was recently strained.

I don't think so. Champions don't get pay decreases to my knowledge, and beating McGregor again will be the first defense of his belt.

(McGregor Weight)

Translation: "Since he can't cut it against fighters his own size, I hope my fangirl crush goes back to the manlet division"

Nice try lad but regardless of the Nate fight, he is one FW loss away from irrelevance.

<13>

You sound like an uphill gardener. I like all fighters, you just hate Conor.

Also until Nate Diaz can make Featherweight then it's a bullshit fight anyway. Let's see Mighty Mouse vs Nate at WW next since it's the same thing.

Conor's real weight is 155 or 145.

From what I've heard from tuf contestants and former fighters their contracts are based on winning. They agree to pay you more and more as long as you win. But if you lose they can lower your pay back down to the previous tier of pay scale.

Back