• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If Luke Rockhold DOESN'T Get KO'd I'll Burn My House Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blood is the only thing keeping that from being super gay. It still might be the most homoerotic mma imagery I’ve ever seen that doesn’t feature Sexyama. Odd choice by ol Luke there. Going out with a bang.
Fighting Paulo just reveals real nature in other men. Well with Izzy it was not so surprising, but still.

giphy.gif

<209Bitch>

Guys, tomorrow isn't that far away. Let's see what happens. If you got something to say, keep waiting. I'm waiting too.
<{JustBleed}>
EDIT:
papa-john-juggnard.gif

How is your house now?

giphy.gif

<209Bitch>

Guys, tomorrow isn't that far away. Let's see what happens. If you got something to say, keep waiting. I'm waiting too.
<{JustBleed}>
EDIT:
papa-john-juggnard.gif
Can we have an update please?

Either a video of you burning something, preferably something interesting expensive or weird, or blowing something up, that would be cool too.

Or... You could provide a timeline of when said video will be made available.

Can we have an update please?

Either a video of you burning something, preferably something interesting expensive or weird, or blowing something up, that would be cool too.

Or... You could provide a timeline of when said video will be made available.

Im waiting too sir lol.

Im waiting too sir lol.
I see this as an opportunity for TS to man up and keep his word. To what degree, we shall see.

I am not expecting a proper house to burn, but maybe TS gets creative and burns something cool.,.like a shed, or an old RV.

Or a homeless guys tent, if he lives on the west coast of USA.

I see this as an opportunity for TS to man up and keep his word. To what degree, we shall see.

I am not expecting a proper house to burn, but maybe TS gets creative and burns something cool.,.like a shed, or an old RV.

Or a homeless guys tent, if he lives on the west coast of USA.

Or self immolation lol

Or self immolation lol
Alrighty then.

to destroy something or someone, usually using fire, as a sacrifice to a higher cause.

And here I was just hoping for a little mild property damage to satisfy my pyromania.

I figured maybe the guy had a farm with a decrepit old out building he wanted to get rid of so he’d just torch that if it came down to it.. But NOTHING.

Disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back