If Leon's not getting a shot?

Lol would he now???...

The dudes a spaz on the feet and hasnt stopped anyone...except for Max griffin who ever that is lol inside the UFC...

Diaz has literally faced the better competition...i dunno when you guys r gunna learn how much experience and adversity means for a fighters career...

Colby gets finished within 3 round if he ever fights Usman again...and Nate would box up Colby with ease... Colbys only way to win would be to hug Diaz for 5 rounds lol...litterally hold on for life..

That fight probably looks similar to the DHK fight back in the day.

Nothing is decided yet...colby can yap all he wants....

Till somethings signed i could careless
I think he’s not getting a title shot because he got rocked badly (should have been finished) by Diaz. Colby would beat the brakes off Diaz.

If wonderboy beats burns he'd definitely have rank on Edwards. Wonderboy offers a different fight for Usman and would be on a decent streak if he beats burns.

Edwards kinda got played and played himself in the process. He took a high profile fight against essentially a jobber in Nate. He was on track in that fight to look like a dominant force instead the talk is of Nate clowning and almost finishing him. In the books leon won. Throughly outclassed Nate but his profile has dropped and Nate's has stayed the same or risen. Leon should've fought wonderboy. Now he's somewhat in purgatory. Colby most likely gets next then leon has to hope burns wins or his stock drops more as wonderboy leapfrogs him.

In a socially relevant sense leon hasn't done himself any favors. As of now he's famous for recieving the 3 piece and a soda and Nate clowning around and almost finishing him in the 5th. As a straight up competitor I think leon has the goods to give Usman problems but he doesn't really have a solid highlight to hang his hat on that isn't him getting embarrassed
I don’t really disagree with anything you said. But 9 wins in a row has to trump all. If you get that many wins in a row in any division. You have earned your shot.

The heat fron the masvidal fight is gone. I don't dislike Edwards, but the guy just has the wrong combination of bad luck, bad timing, no personality and boring fight style. After the Diaz fight hype, he once again finds himself in a position where he needs to win big over a top 3 to get a title shot.

Leon must the only fighter that destroys his opponent in dominating fashion only for people saying he screwed up and doesn't deserve a title shot.

I'd prefer to see Wonderboy get a shot before he rides off into the sunset but Leon is the best candidate right now - Usman has already knocked out Colby and Gilbert

I think he’s not getting a title shot because he got rocked badly (should have been finished) by Diaz. Colby would beat the brakes off Diaz.

He still won the fight and has a longer win streak and more recently win then ...my rib my rib...woodley win for colby . ..

After seeing him vs Diaz I think masvidal has a pretty damn good chance of beating Leon. Prior to this I figured Leon would mop the floor with him. I’d be begging for this fight if I was masvidal.

Wonderboy clearly

UFC fucked themselves by making Wonderboy go through Burns first tho

Leon fights Colby for next shot if Wonder wins. They’ll force in Colby if Burns wins

If Burns wins I can see Leon vs Burns. Burns needs another fight to get a TS. Even if Burns loses, I can see them doing Leon vs Burns. But both Leon and Burns don't deserve a TS.

If WB wins, give WB the TS.

If they want to go to London then Edwards vs Masvidal would be amazing. He should probably just wait for the next shot though.

Back