If Leon's not getting a shot?

I think Burns beats Leon but id be down to see that

I don't see how they can't give him the shot but absolutely see how they don't want too.

Masvidal fight makes sense from a PPV perspective, it will sell. Doesn't make sense for Edwards though as a win over Masvidal shouldn't put him any closer to a title shot.

I would prefer loser of Burns and Thompson, it will be the very first fight against an elite WW so he will get a shot at proving himself. He's likely going to lose to either of them though, I just don't see Edwards ever becoming a legit contender.

At this point it might be best to sit out and wait. If Colby gets the next shot. There is no argument for anybody other than Edwards to challenge next after that. He’s earned it.

Colby would beat the shit out of Nate Diaz. To me it’s usmon, Colby, then a steep drop off

Lol would he now???...

The dudes a spaz on the feet and hasnt stopped anyone...except for Max griffin who ever that is lol inside the UFC...

Diaz has literally faced the better competition...i dunno when you guys r gunna learn how much experience and adversity means for a fighters career...

Colby gets finished within 3 round if he ever fights Usman again...and Nate would box up Colby with ease... Colbys only way to win would be to hug Diaz for 5 rounds lol...litterally hold on for life..

Lol would he now???...

The dudes a spaz on the feet and hasnt stopped anyone...except for Max griffin who ever that is lol inside the UFC...

Diaz has literally faced the better competition...i dunno when you guys r gunna learn how much experience and adversity means for a fighters career...

Colby gets finished within 3 round if he ever fights Usman again...and Nate would box up Colby with ease... Colbys only way to win would be to hug Diaz for 5 rounds lol...litterally hold on for life..
Well in that case, why isn’t Leon getting the title shot?

At this point it might be best to sit out and wait. If Colby gets the next shot. There is no argument for anybody other than Edwards to challenge next after that. He’s earned it.

If wonderboy beats burns he'd definitely have rank on Edwards. Wonderboy offers a different fight for Usman and would be on a decent streak if he beats burns.

Edwards kinda got played and played himself in the process. He took a high profile fight against essentially a jobber in Nate. He was on track in that fight to look like a dominant force instead the talk is of Nate clowning and almost finishing him. In the books leon won. Throughly outclassed Nate but his profile has dropped and Nate's has stayed the same or risen. Leon should've fought wonderboy. Now he's somewhat in purgatory. Colby most likely gets next then leon has to hope burns wins or his stock drops more as wonderboy leapfrogs him.

In a socially relevant sense leon hasn't done himself any favors. As of now he's famous for recieving the 3 piece and a soda and Nate clowning around and almost finishing him in the 5th. As a straight up competitor I think leon has the goods to give Usman problems but he doesn't really have a solid highlight to hang his hat on that isn't him getting embarrassed

Back