If Khabib loses and Conor wins...

nah man. He’s a legit madman - he would still want it IMO he is too obstinate

This 100%. In this scenario we laid out, Conor will give him the rematch in a heartbeat :D

That fucker is on a mission.

You are the one who has to make up fantasy dream scenarios to get you through the tearful nights.
I'm not a Conor fan tho :)

I just like watching fanatics like you lose their shit :D

Tony will probably rubber guard the shit out of Khabib as well.

The incoming disappointment will probably crush your frail little soul.

I'm not a Conor fan tho :)

I just like watching fanatics like you lose their shit :D

Tony will probably rubber guard the shit out of Khabib as well.

The incoming disappointment will probably crush your frail little soul.
The most pathetic kind of Conor fan is the one so ashamed they deny being his fan to win Sherdog arguments.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/conor-power-move.4069535/

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/what-product-will-conor-launch-next.4075749/

In the extremely unlikely event that Khabib loses and Conor (a Nate Diaz level LW) beats Tony.

Khabib still won't give Conor a rematch.

He'll be Conor's daddy forever and his people will still love and cherish him forever for slaying the western devil who slandered Dagestan.

The most pathetic kind of Conor fan is the one so ashamed they deny being his fan to win Sherdog arguments.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/conor-power-move.4069535/

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/what-product-will-conor-launch-next.4075749/

What is shameful about tapping in a fair fight?

Big If... But would be Ferguson vs Mcgregor and Khabib vs Gaethje. Would be funny if Conor becomes champ again and the hoops Khabib would have to jump thru for all his twitter rants for another Red Panty Night...
<{jackyeah}>

If that happens, Conor is goat no doubt the khabib fight was an early stoppage anyway

If Dana is set on the rematch, Nurmy will be pressured into it.

Champs don't get to decide who fights for the belt next.

It will be sign or relinquish. IF Dana is set on it.

Big If... But would be Ferguson vs Mcgregor and Khabib vs Gaethje. Would be funny if Conor becomes champ again and the hoops Khabib would have to jump thru for all his twitter rants for another Red Panty Night...
If Ferguson beats Khabib, I think Khabib may just immediately retire.

OR
There's often a clause in a UFC Champions contract that IF they lose the title, they must be offered an immediate re-match against the person that beat them. I have no idea if this clause is in Khabib's contract, but.....it might be.

How can Khabib give the rematch if Conor is the champ?

Khabib losing to Tony is NOT unlikely.

And Tony losing to Conor also isn't unlikely.

Tony is 36 years old.

I doubt he beats Khabib at this point.

Khabib would merely retire if he lost to Ferguson.

He knows he'd never get a rematch with Dana in his way pushing McGregor Fighting Championship. You really think he's the type to jump through hoops?

Didn't he jump through 27 or 28 hoops to get his title shot? Seems like his whole life has been dedicated to jumping through hoops. Poor little Dagestani.

Khabib losing to Tony is the only chance Conor will have at winning the belt

Khabib would rather retire than face Conor 2.0 after he saw what happened to Cerrone. He is petrified

He will be in a very awkward situation.

Him refusing to rematch Conor might bite him in the ass, cause if Tony becomes champ, he's fighting Conor.

And if Conor wins the Tony fight, which he will in my opinion, yours may vary, but if he wins.... then Khabib is in the awkward, unpleasant, karma type situation where he has to ask Conor for a rematch :D

Discuss... :)

Absolutely, if Khabib loses to Tony he is not getting a rematch with Tony. Tony will get his red panty night with Conor and rightfully so.

Tony is 36 years old.

I doubt he beats Khabib at this point.
Valid point, Tony is on the older side.

But his main strength is his insanity and will, he isn't exactly an explosive athlete.

He is very 36 but I think in his case it doesn't matter as much as it would for Conor or Khabib.

I really think his style is horrible for Khabib.

I predict a 3rd round finish for Tony. If you're wondering why the 3rd, it's cause Khabib loses his cardio in the third and takes a break. Usually his opponents are too tired to capitalize on this.

Khabib is a 4/5 round fighter.

Lmao at Conrad nuthuggers.
Khabib losing to Tony is unlikely to happen, but it could.
Conor beating Tony? Conor is similar to Nate in his skill level, Tony would absolutely destroy him.
Even if all this very unlikely shit happens Khabib will still own Conrad's soul. Peace.

Conor 2.0 smokes Khabib

f6ddc1fc-2dd5-11ea-8334-1a17c6a14ef4_image_hires_122510.JPG

If Conor ends up with the LW title he’s never fighting Khabib again.
Truthbomb, sadly Conrad will have 100% Dana/UFC support to avoid the potential rematch that they’re so desperately asking for now...

If Conor would get back a belt he’d likely either retire or try to get another superfight against the WW title holder dependent on who that is.

Back