If Khabib does come back for one more fight, who would you like to see him face?

gsp cant commit to to this fight and only won that makes sense is conor

Could a mod start a poll please?

Tony Ferguson
GSP
Michael Chandler
Conor McGregor
Charles Oliveira
Kamaru Usman
Other (specify)

Justice, for his call for "God justice" on the caricatures.

If it is only ONE more fight,

then GSP.

Preferably, I would like to see Khabib come back and rack up some defenses against the top guys in his division.
3 championship defenses don't mean much, especially after winning the belt from a part-time fighter who took the championship fight on 1-day notice.

40 year old double knee surgery GSP that's had 1 fight in 7 years and is retired is the fight everyone wants to see 29-0 Khabib that's 31 and just hitting his prime? You guys are morons.

Tony got smashed by Gaethje and Tony is about to turn 38 himself, has shown weaknesses vs a strong wrestler like Kevin Lee already.....I no longer find this fight compelling, maybe if Tony strings together a couple emphatic wins vs top guys but he'd be 40 by then and its not even realistic.

To me, Khabib vs Usman for the 170lb belt is the most meaningful and interesting option. If he went in there and dominated Usman, or even just won it would do the most for his legacy in my opinion.

Conor McGregor is the obivious answer. Thats the fight everyone wants to see the most and it could break the PPV record.

First GSP.
Then on the same night 'little bit drink water' and then the next opponent right after.

Beeb has wrecked the following

Justin
Dustin
Conor

Tony is over the hill and poses no threat to Khabib whatsoever.

That just leaves Georges at 165, non title, spectacle fight.

So GSP by default really.

Why? Tony got beaten within an inch of his life by Justin. No need for Khabib to fight him anymore.
Khabib isn't going to do that to Ferguson. He's going to take him down, and its Ferguson's dangerous guard and scrambling ability that make the fight interesting stylistically.

GSP is too old, Khabib can’t gain anything from that bout. Prime Georges would send his ass back to Putin’s kitchen though.

I want Khabib v Colby Covington at 155 for the title. Would be an entertaining build-up & awesome match.

Lol at everyone saying Tony

GSP

I would rather have a conor rematch than tony

Khabibs last fight should be against someone who has tools to win

Tony doesn't and never had

His cardio won't mean shit, when khabib batters him into submission

GSP is the only option. Tonys coming off a loss and looked like shit in his last fight. GSP or stay retired, IMO.

Could a mod start a poll please?

Tony Ferguson
GSP
Michael Chandler
Conor McGregor
Charles Oliveira
Kamaru Usman
Other (specify)
Fighting Conor again would only serve Conor, no need for it. Khabib already beat the hell out of Conor. Khabib doesn't need the PPV money.
Chandler is a meaningless fight unless Chandler beats a top UFC contender.
Oliveira needs to beat a top condender as well.
Usman should focus his own division, there is Colby to deal with as well as Leon/Khamzat winner could be a problem for Usman.

GSP would be the best option.
Tony Ferguson would be the second best option if he comes from a win, but I doubt he will. That beating he took from Gaethje was very wild and savage, we've seen people like Pettis knockdown Ferguson before, but Gaethje fight was something else, Ferguson probably won't be the same again.

GSP won't cut weight to 155 at this point though, so that's a very low possibility.

Back