If Junie had Conors skills...

he was supposed to fight War Machine awhile back but backed out of it. that would have been an awesome battle

They should have their own reality show. The Junie and War Machine Show. Guest staring Julian Lane.

They should have their own reality show. The Junie and War Machine Show. Guest staring Julian Lane.

I'm surprised Spike hasn't rounded up all those weirdos and had a UFC alumni version of Big Brother or something.

Leben, Julian Lane, both Brownings, bus in Dan Quinn, Jesse Taylor, Monster Lobster, reality show super-alumnus Dave Kaplan, maybe Paulo Filho as the spiritual mentor.

War Machine via satellite.

Will do way better than Fight Master, anyway.

I'm surprised Spike hasn't rounded up all those weirdos and had a UFC alumni version of Big Brother or something.

Leben, Julian Lane, both Brownings, bus in Dan Quinn, Jesse Taylor, Monster Lobster, reality show super-alumnus Dave Kaplan, maybe Paulo Filho as the spiritual mentor.

I'm sure he could receive a presidential pardon to make this shit happen.

This is actually a really good idea. I would watch it.

He'd still lose because he alienates partners and doesn't have the work ethic to succeed

Imagine JT Money + Nick Diaz rolled into one and then multiply by ten and add the square root of Dan Quinn.

Omg. JT money reference??????? Thank you Sherdog.

Back