If Junie had Conors skills...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Seeing Conor and Ronda be such a big superstars because of their personality got me wondering. Had Junie and his brother had been successful and as skilled as Conor. Would they have been super stars like Conor and Ronda?

Here is his personality:

He even has his own custom song:

EDIT:

Damn! He even has the same outlook on wrestling as Conor:

Last edited:
Different personalities and he's not from Ireland.

I always thought Junie had the skills, just the mentality of a 13 year old girl to go with it... I watched the season thinking he was gonna win it somehow. Dude said he got worse in the house, and I actually think he did get worse as the reality of a solid future drew nearer... Dude just crumbled under the pressure.

Ronda has horrible personality. Try again.

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

I think Ts is calling Conor and Ronda idiots.
But hey it works for them.

Ronda has horrible personality. Try again.

Nobody said you need good personality, just a personality that people care about, either in a positive way, or in a negative way, like in your case.

I dislike Conor greatly, but i never considered him functionally retarded.

So no

He has fans?

Not personally but fans of the MMA in general. Look at Dustin Hazelett, great guy and fun bjj artist but you don't see fans caring what he is doing or what he is up...

Yeah, personality can get you noticed but doesn't get you to the next level. Rousey and McGregor are light years ahead in actual mental fortitude.

he was supposed to fight War Machine awhile back but backed out of it. that would have been an awesome battle

Junie really did have star quality and drew a lot of attention at the time. He was such a draw that he was given mutliple chances on TUF in situations that almost anyone else would been kicked off for.

Conor and Ronda are both brash and are easy to dislike...

But Junie Browning is just a crazy fuckball. You can't plan events around a guy like that.

Imagine JT Money + Nick Diaz rolled into one and then multiply by ten and add the square root of Dan Quinn.

Back