If Jones is losing soon it will be tonight

Al Stone

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am a big Jones fan. I am from the same city. I hope he remains undefeated and continues to get past the nonsense. With that said. Reyes is game and Jon has been coasting lately. As an objective honest man I would chance the odds. That Reyes bet looks juicy. Not saying I'm happy either. If Jones dispatches him with relative ease I will be happy. If he beats Reyes ass old school Jones style it's a wrap for haters. I can say though haters here's your moment to bet the house

I am a big Jones fan. I am from the same city. I hope he remains undefeated and continues to get past the nonsense. With that said. Reyes is game and Jon has been coasting lately. As an objective honest man I would chance the odds. That Reyes bet looks juicy. Not saying I'm happy either. If Jones dispatches him with relative ease I will be happy. If he beats Reyes ass old school Jones style it's a wrap for haters. I can say though haters here's your moment to bet the house

So what you're saying is, Reyes might win unless he loses. I like it. Bet the house on it.

Undefeated? Hamill KTFO'ed him with his own Face Dude

So what you're saying is, Reyes might win unless he loses. I like it. Bet the house on it.
What I'm saying is if he is losing anytime in the near future and is truly declining he wont easily dispatch Reyes and the odds are juicy for a betting man. At the same time WAR JONES capiche?

If you bet systematically on value yeah, I think his chances are better than the odds. But his chances are still well under 50%. Just throwing money on Reyes one time will probably result in the loss of your money.

If Jon loses but tests positive, does he retain his title on a NC? Or would the title be vacated, maybe?

But if Jones is not losing soon it will not be tonight.

"Jon might lose tonight and theres good odds he will. However if Jon doesnt lose and looks amazing, then he is clearly still amazing. War Jones"

Brilliant stunning insight. Just bet my house on Reyes and my entire bank account on Jon. Easy money, no way to lose!

If Jon loses but tests positive, does he retain his title on a NC? Or would the title be vacated, maybe?
If he loses , he loses and Reyes becomes champ regardless if Jon pops or not...how would it make sense to change a win to a NC for the guy that beat a cheater

So many other people had way better chances at beating Jones. Man some of you guys are putting too much hype into Reyes. WOW he KO'd a SHOT Weidman. A strong fan pointed at Weidmans chin at this point would KO him.

Also LOL at OP. You basically making a thread so you can come back later and congratulate yourself if either fighter wins.

I think Reyes could win, but I don't think he will, after him who's left though, I don't think Johny Walker hype is ever coming back

"Jon might lose tonight and theres good odds he will. However if Jon doesnt lose and looks amazing, then he is clearly still amazing. War Jones"

Brilliant stunning insight. Just bet my house on Reyes and my entire bank account on Jon. Easy money, no way to lose!
No, you could lose, but if you don't, it was a fabulous bet.

the real question is how long can he go without getting in trouble again, they just gave him a gun on embedded i say he murders someone by this time next year.

I think Reyes could win, but I don't think he will, after him who's left though, I don't think Johny Walker hype is ever coming back
If Jones shows he still has that old school Jones savagery he will Thanos the UFC

More likely that jones outclasses reyes and sherdog goes on a week long tirade about how reyes is a can despite half of them picking him to "be the one" to beat jones

If he loses , he loses and Reyes becomes champ regardless if Jon pops or not...how would it make sense to change a win to a NC for the guy that beat a cheater
I'm aware of how it's supposed to work.

So many other people had way better chances at beating Jones. Man some of you guys are putting too much hype into Reyes. WOW he KO'd a SHOT Weidman. A strong fan pointed at Weidmans chin at this point would KO him.

Also LOL at OP. You basically making a thread so you can come back later and congratulate yourself if either fighter wins.
Jones has absolutely been coasting and kickboxing lately and it wont work with everyone. You are correct that if Jones sticks to his word and uses mma Reyes has no chance. However if he is truly declining tonight will be revealing

Back