If Jones is losing soon it will be tonight

"Jon might lose tonight and theres good odds he will. However if Jon doesnt lose and looks amazing, then he is clearly still amazing. War Jones"

Brilliant stunning insight. Just bet my house on Reyes and my entire bank account on Jon. Easy money, no way to lose!
Slow your roll. I wouldn't under any circumstances bet against Jones. I know I'm biased. The odds look pretty good if you're a betting man though

Yeah. I'm on record saying both that Jon is the GOAT and that he's looked old since the Gus fight/when he got off the juice. The only result tonight that would surprise me would be if Reyes wins by submission.

I am a big Jones fan. I am from the same city. I hope he remains undefeated and continues to get past the nonsense. With that said. Reyes is game and Jon has been coasting lately. As an objective honest man I would chance the odds. That Reyes bet looks juicy. Not saying I'm happy either. If Jones dispatches him with relative ease I will be happy. If he beats Reyes ass old school Jones style it's a wrap for haters. I can say though haters here's your moment to bet the house
Jones is my least favorite fighter, but Reyes most legit opponent was Volkan... and I thought he lost... I think jon beats him up easily... hope I’m wrong

Reyes while far from the worst title opponent Jones has fought,is simply not ready. Even if he were he still probably loses.

More likely that jones outclasses reyes and sherdog goes on a week long tirade about how reyes is a can despite half of them picking him to "be the one" to beat jones
Its possible
Jones is my least favorite fighter, but Reyes most legit opponent was Volkan... and I thought he lost... I think jon beats him up easily... hope I’m wrong
If Jones coasts and kickboxes I think he has his highest chance ever of getting KTFO. People are going to lose respect for his wrestling threat

Edit spellcheck is crazy

I always hate the "I'm not gay but I love sucking dick" type arguments

Reyes while far from the worst title opponent Jones has fought,is simply not ready. Even if he were he still probably loses.
I like OSP but come on bro. Gus 2 was by far the worst version of a fighter Jones has fought. Stop your living in the moment you

Its possible

If Jones coasts and kickboxes I think he has his highest chance ever of getting KTFO. People are going to lose respect for his wrestling threat

I think you're sleeping on jones ability to keep the fight where he wants it, he coasts when he's in complete control of a fight. Any time we've seen him pushed or seen him want to make a statement he shows what got him to where he's at now.

I think Reyes is a more dangerous fighter than some are giving him credit for but pressing Jones jones is easier said than done, and if reyes DOES press the he's got to deal with jones whole repertoire of offense instead just his solid defense and outside game.

Stylebender is gonna hand Jones his first lost.

I think Reyes could win, but I don't think he will, after him who's left though, I don't think Johny Walker hype is ever coming back

the-ocho-hed-content-2017.jpg

I think you're sleeping on jones ability to keep the fight where he wants it, he coasts when he's in complete control of a fight. Any time we've seen him pushed or seen him want to make a statement he shows what got him to where he's at now.

I think Reyes is a more dangerous fighter than some are giving him credit for but pressing Jones jones is easier said than done, and if reyes DOES press the he's got to deal with jones whole repertoire of offense instead just his solid defense and outside game.
Jones style changed over time from a constant threat of his rasslin base to it being a tool in his backpack. He isnt going to get away with kickboxing everybody. Especially when he threatens with wrestling far less. That's what Reyes is praying for. His best chance is a kickboxing match

Jones style changed over time from a constant threat of his rasslin base to it being a tool in his backpack. He isnt going to get away with kickboxing everybody. Especially when he threatens with wrestling far less. That's what Reyes is praying for. His best chance is a kickboxing match

Yeah idk why he doesnt use his wrestling more either but imo jones wins the kickboxing march against reyes either way lol

Yeah idk why he doesnt use his wrestling more either but imo jones wins the kickboxing march against reyes either way lol
This would be the first fight it would be obvious that's what he is going to do. Reyes is to incomplete. The ONLY thing he is probably close to trained to deal with from Jones is his kickboxing. He needs to demonstrate he is a threat still from every angle or opponents will figure his style out

I like OSP but come on bro. Gus 2 was by far the worst version of a fighter Jones has fought. Stop your living in the moment you

I said "While far from the worst". Means he's not the worst. OSP was the least qualified fighter to fight Jones for a title, maybe even since the 2000s. Not going to deny that nor was I trying to.

Back