If Jones and Cormier Hug and Kiss after the Fight

kic**

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I will lose major respect. It is like admitting that it was all for show. Anybody else agree?

How have you not lost respect simply by listening to both of these guys already?

peace after fighting it out is pretty normal.

20110902225118-fap.gif

Things can change during a fight. Haven't you ever seen Rocky 4?

Feud. Beat the fuck out of each other for (potentially) 25 minutes. See how you feel afterwards.

Respeck is earnt.

I don't think that will happen,just in case of an immediate rematch.The fakeness by both will continue.

Don't see it happening. Both fighters have never been defeated and don't like each other.

It is possible to dislike someone and respect them at the same time, especially after battle. Have you never watched DBZ?

normal_vegetagoku.jpg

I will lose major respect. It is like admitting that it was all for show. Anybody else agree?

No.

I would wonder what kind of hormones could make these grown, heterosexual men act like female wrestlers on G.L.O.W. from the 1980's. First pushing, then shouting, then after the fight, in your own words TS, "kissing and hugging", I mean...

Perhaps TS prefers a legit beef that continues after the fight like King Mo and Rampage.

Back