If Jones and Cormier Hug and Kiss after the Fight

Like they start making out? That would be interesting.

Ts don't understand the fight game.

mma_g_cormier_cummins1x_576x324.jpg

That is from the new movie. Goku and Vegeta are gay and Frieza is black.

Gotta love progressives, eh?

Hard to still hate after 25 mins of fighting. Im sure they will at least be cordial.

TS is dumb. They will beat each other up and that will make them respect each other.

These guys are professionals. After it's all done they'll shake hands and show respect.

What are you TS, 12?

The real story behind this fight is most definitely the sexual insecurity/frustration/tension between these two.

The other dude here that said his wife/girlfriend thought they were teenage boys was close, but its really more like two teenage girls. Could they have been more awkward at the weigh-ins?

After the fight, like most fights, even fighters who hate each other will have more respect for each other. If they shake hands after the fight, it is good sportsmanship. Ronda didn't shake Miesha's hand after she beat her, she kept it real but she got a lot of hate for it.

The real story behind this fight is most definitely the sexual insecurity/frustration/tension between these two.

The other dude here that said his wife/girlfriend thought they were teenage boys was close, but its really more like two teenage girls. Could they have been more awkward at the weigh-ins?

Sexual tension as in attraction?

Lol @ the turn this thread took so quickly

I don't think so, it's pretty clear the dislike is genuine. I think if DC wins, he might have that attitude of that's what this punk deserves. If Jones wins, he might try to act nice, but I think DC will hate him even more.

I highly doubt either of them are going to be a happy loser.

I'm totally expecting Jones to be disrespectful during the fight if he's winning or after the fight. He was against Glover kinda who was all class towards Jones.

These guys are professionals. After it's all done they'll shake hands and show respect.

What are you TS, 12?

yeah like Mir and Lesnar or Rashad and Jones. Get out of here with your pretentious BS.

Given the long and slow buildup, and all the tension, they will be looking for a satisfying release after the fight.

I don't mind if they shake hands for sportsmanship. No ass grabbing though.

If they fight for 25 minutes, I think it'd be hard for them to both be bad unless it's a weird decision.

Back