If John Jones was driving 75 in a 30 zone in Ontario Canada ...

randysyatt

Zan Panzer
@Orange
Reaction score
He would be Charged with:

Stunt Driving.
Arrested on the spot.
Vehicle impounded and crushed into a tiny cube.
Brought in front of the courts and possibly lashed.

Now, my question to you is......

If the cop that pulled of Jones was not a fanboy and if this happened in a country with stricter laws against driving offensive would you feel stronger re. Jone's "traffic violation" ?

Many sanctuary cities look past drivers license. Car just needs to be insured by anyone.
But, he is not on any type of probation?
This will happen again

For those yelling "wasteland" imagine living in the same city as Jon "Nose" Jones and wondering if you might have the misfortune of him crashing his car into your wife or child.

qBYjAE.gif

He would be Charged with:

Stunt Driving.
Arrested on the spot.
Vehicle impounded and crushed into a tiny cube.
Brought in front of the courts and possibly lashed.

Now, my question to you is......

If the cop that pulled of Jones was not a fanboy and if this happened in a country with stricter laws against driving offensive would you feel stronger re. Jone's "traffic violation" ?

No he wouldn't lol, I've done 150 in a 90 and got 120$ speeding ticket multiple times. The exact same thing would have happened in Canada as it would have in the states. Stop whining.

Is it John the disciple of Christ you talking about?

..and a train was travelling 86 mph from Nova Scotia. Where would they meet up, and how much would the kilo of blow cost?

Not going to lie... I'm amazed he got away with that one.

Over here it'd be:
-6 points on his 12-point license.
-Confiscated car.
-1,500 euro fine for speeding.
-Possibly 2 years in prison plus 15,000 euro fine for driving without a license.
-3,750 euro for driving without insurance.

No he wouldn't lol, I've done 150 in a 90 and got 120$ speeding ticket multiple times. The exact same thing would have happened in Canada as it would have in the states. Stop whining.
Wrong!

50 over in ONTARIO = Stunt driving

Stunt Driving Law – Stunt Driving – Ontario Regulation 455/07
Highway Traffic Act of Ontario – Section 172

Most times a stunt driving ticket will be issued when a police officer finds a driver driving in excess of fifty (50) kilometres per hour.

If Jon Jones was driving 70 in a 35 in Canada no one is the rest of the world would give a shit..

Back