If Jews are a race, why do they look like their host countrymen ?

I understand that when you are a young woman with a nose piercing at Starbucks it is more fun to say "OMG the poor Natives" than "OMG the poor Greeks", but the fact is that it's pretty much the same.

Israel's case is different, though. Jews were put there by world powers on the pretext that Yahve told Abraham "go to Canaan ; this land will be your's and your offsprings's".
Funny, no "poor Germans" though from these same people. As a matter of fact, if they don't surrender their land to Islamic extremists, they are racist.

Funny, no "poor Germans" though from these same people. As a matter of fact, if they don't surrender their land to Islamic extremists, they are racist.

Yep pretty much. And the funny thing is, that I know many, many Germans whose parents had to leave East Prussia and lost everything. They were civilians; not Nazis.

These people had been there forever (way before the 20 th century, Germans were spread all over Central and Eastern Europe. Prague, for example, is actually a German city, and so is Bratislava) so you could say that that land was theirs'. But they were all expelled.

But yeah, no "poor Germans" from the girl at Starbucks with a piercing in her nose. She probably doesn't even know these facts and all she knows about this period is "OMG the Holocaust". At the same time, Germans are way too white and christian to be used for virtue signaling I guess. Same for French-Canadians (of whom 1/3 of the population was deported by the English) and for Greeks.

I tried to avoid going there because people start screaming "anti-semetic" but yeah...it's beyond fucking ridiculous. We can go round and round forever about whose land really belongs to who, when really it's quite simple: who inhabits it and how did it happen. In this context I'm submitting that what's done is done and Israel is legitimized, but at the same time it calls into question their never-ending border stretching. On one hand we bitch about China building islands in the South China Sea, on the other we turn a blind eye to Israel shrinking the Gaza Strip, the West Bank, and straight up snatching the Golan from Syria.

Oh and let's not even go into the rest of what is in the Genesis ( the basis of Jews' claim on Israel).

Because it's really just a bunch of nasty sh1t. Like Abraham banging his wife Sarah's egyptian servant because Sarah couldn't get a child ? Yeah no shit, they were both like a hundred years old.

Or like Abraham telling said servant and their bastard son Ismael that they should GTFO because Abraham and Sarah finally got a son (Isaac) ? Yeah, Abraham gave a jar of water to the servant and his son and literally left them in the desert.

I can't believe that the Ancient Testament and especially anything that God is supposed to have said to Abraham is any kind of basis for any political decision.

We live in a weird world.

Ariel-Helwani.jpg

There is no Slavic Subrace or specific Slavic look. Individuals who speak Slavic tongue languages can vary immensely in looks and by genetic influence. Slavs are a meta-ethnicty within the European race (branch of Caucasoid race) and comprised of several European sub-races. For example Pontids and Dinarics are common make up of Southern Slavs from the Balkans.

Most Russians are of Baltoid descent or are mixed with Dinaric blood. With that said Northern European Russians are going to be closer to Belarusians and Ukrainians than to Southern Russians owing to the fact that Southern Russians have Armenoid/Pontid/Dinaric influences and yes Tatar at times.

In the Caucasus though you will have some who have obvious Armenoid influences. In the far north west of Russia, you will find people with some mild Nordics influences although more of the Nordid influences are prevalent in Belarus or Russians in the Baltics. There is also a degree of pontid influence. White ethnic Russians in general though lean more towards Baltoid influences but they are unique among other white European ethnic populations given their influences from a wide variety of Caucasoid subraces. They are more varied and diverse than other eastern Europeans but aren't as diverse as some western europeans.

44af384f02698bf39cfcbac2dc7bb98d.jpg

5def64749cd15230d5f37521e2091bf0.jpg

"N" being typically Finno-Ugric
"R1a" being typically Slavic

Denaric are very uncommon in Russia (10% tops), not so uncommon (20% tops) in Ukraine, so actually Southern-Russians would be identical to Ukrainians. Still R1a dominating Ukraine as well.

http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I2_Y-DNA.shtml

Here you can play around with y-hop and educate yourself:

http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

Use internet explorer for this^^

Also what genetics does Tatas have? They are extremely diverse. If you mean Mongolian C2 then i say good luck finding it in ethnic Russians. Besides Tatars got very little of it as well. Actually lack of Mongoloid blood in Russians have led to some CTs claiming that Mongolian Invasion never happened.

If by Pontid you mean J2 it tops among ethnic Russians at 2% so basically English are more Pontic than Russians. Its not even worth mentioning.

So in conclusion Russians are mostly, as i said Slavic and Finno-Ugric people.

BTW you are using some really outdated terms from racial anthropology. I also did not mentioned the sub-haplogroups like like R1aababababab9889398748xx98798754justkillmeplease :), and i did not mentioned genetics on female side, that because i think they are too diverse, complex and unimportant.

Last edited:
Race is a loaded concept imo, I wouldn't call Mexicans a race but if someone doesn't allow any mexicans into his place you'd call him a racist.
In similar fashion Jews are defined as a race by the hatred and discrimination towards them and by their own historic tendency to not mingle with the local population and remain secluded in their own community.

By the way, in Hebrew, Jews almost never would speak of themselves as a race, they use "The Jewish Peoples" showing that external appearance is almost non significant in that aspect and the cultural heritage is what matters.

One of the biggest justifications for a "right of return" to Israel is that Jews are returning to their ancient homeland. The Israelite of the Bible were MIDDLE EASTERN JEWS, but half of today's Jews in Israel today are not Middle Eastern or Semitic.

The Jews from China look Chinese, from India Indian, from Russia Russian, from Poland Polish, etc ... What kind of nonsense logic is this ?

If only Middle Eastern Jews were permitted to be in Israel, they would have some justification. But why a Jew from Morocco, Spain, or Ethiopia, or Germany have a right to Israel is beyond me.

That's why Israel is really colonialism and apartheid. If anything, aren't the Palestinians most likely the true blood line of the Israelite whose ancestors eventually converted to Islam ?

there are white jews, black jews, asian jews, hispanic jews...all sorts of races among the jews. I always thought it was weird it was considered a race when i was younger but i suppose it's cause they are perhaps direct descendants of Abraham- though the genealogy on that today would be hard to identify i would think, but maybe not.

But most jewish people do have prominent jewish features- even though they may or may not white most share them from what i can tell.

The thing that gets me is: why isn't there a push for Native Americans and Native Mexicans to get "their" land back? In terms of the massive scale of support that Jews or Israelis receive.

I just feel like you can't rewrite history for one group of people and not do so for everyone else. Not to mention redrawing countries and gifting land that was abandoned, earned, or stolen(whatever the case) centuries after the fact is fucking ridiculous.

It's because God said He would bring them back into the land that their fathers once had. God's word will come to pass no matter what.

This is what I've learned from this thread;

Jews are still somehow a race even though they have bred with Europeans to the point they are now majority European and only Jews in faith/culture.

The European Jews somehow miraculously have enough Israelite DNA to justify occupying Israel even though they look nothing like your typical Middle Eastern Jew.

Here's the TRUTH;

It is pathetic how much our zionists controlled media and culture have influenced even intelligent minds.

The Jews of Europe are mostly decedents of CONVERTS from the 7th century Khazars who then moved into Europe from Poland after their kingdom collapsed.

Half the Jews of Israel are white Europeans of the Jewish faith with no rights to Israel.

Most modern Jews are far less 'Semitic' than their Arab brethren. Since Arabs are still largely 100% Semitic, you could make the case that Israelis are some of the most anti-Semitic people, given their oppressive policies towards the Palestinians.
I think it is more like Mestizos kicking Amerindians off their land and claiming they (Mestizos) are the true native people of the land. It isn't a 1-1 comparison since Mizrahi Jews are as Levantine Semitic as Palestinians .

Also Semitic is a language group, and no people can be said to be of the Semitic race as the people who speak Semitic languages are all mixed in with Semitic Colonizers/conquerors and the people they conquered in the Near East, like the Sumerians. This is not even getting into how most of North Africa despite speaking a Semitic language (Arabic) aren't really Semitic , rather they are culturally Semitic due to Arab conquest and imposition of Islam.

Back