If Jews are a race, why do they look like their host countrymen ?

The Sausage King

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
One of the biggest justifications for a "right of return" to Israel is that Jews are returning to their ancient homeland. The Israelite of the Bible were MIDDLE EASTERN JEWS, but half of today's Jews in Israel today are not Middle Eastern or Semitic.

The Jews from China look Chinese, from India Indian, from Russia Russian, from Poland Polish, etc ... What kind of nonsense logic is this ?

If only Middle Eastern Jews were permitted to be in Israel, they would have some justification. But why a Jew from Morocco, Spain, or Ethiopia, or Germany have a right to Israel is beyond me.

That's why Israel is really colonialism and apartheid. If anything, aren't the Palestinians most likely the true blood line of the Israelite whose ancestors eventually converted to Islam ?

I never understood why people viewed Jew's as being a race. As far as I know Jew isn't a race, its a practice of religion and / or culture as far as I can tell. (But I can always be wrong on this subject matter) Being an National Israel born ethnic person is likely the closest thing to the origin of Jacob, Abraham, etc. I always thought that the people of Israel, were Israeli....like I said I could be wrong.

you guys the alt right isnt about open racism and scapegoating it's about being proud of your ancestry.

We just say all these veiled hateful things because we're the ones being bullied!!

Jews are a race or religion depending on what they need at the moment.

They are admixed , that's why they look sort of like the majority in the countries they reside in. But they also share genetic similarity with Jews elsewhere which the non-Jews don't. It's rather complicated....

Generally Ashkenazi are about mid-way between Europeans and Near Eastern people on a population genetics distance map. Palestinians share strong similarity with MidEastern Jews since Muslim Palestinians are converted Jews and Christians from the Levant .

It's a bit like how a Mestizo from Mexico shares some genetic similarity with Europeans and some with Amerindians .

First of all a very important thing that should be considered everyone may become a jew, by the way of giur.
Second the jews where scattered all around the world, after the second temple was destroyed, hence there are jews all over the world.

Most modern Jews are far less 'Semitic' than their Arab brethren. Since Arabs are still largely 100% Semitic, you could make the case that Israelis are some of the most anti-Semitic people, given their oppressive policies towards the Palestinians.

What oppressive policies if you can specify please?

It's not a race but if your mother was Jewish your soul is better than a convert's soul, so there's a bit of a genetic based superiorty ideology there.

Last edited:
The Jews from China look Chinese,
38946618.jpg

google search
kaifeng2_wa.jpg

???????????????????????????????????????
maxresdefault.jpg

58492253.jpg

The majority of Ashkenazi Jews look white because of mixing. The original Jews migrated up into Europe via Italy & Greece in the 3rd/4th century AD. These people eventually became what we now know as the 'Ashkenazi'. They mixed with the white people of Europe, hence why you see Jews who look like white. The original Jews looked like typical middle-eastern people i.e. dark features. The Yemeni & Mizrahi Jews are what the original Jews looked like.

Ofra Haza, Yemeni Jew:

OfraHazapng373x406.png

Bo'az Ma'uda, Yemeni Jew:

Boaz_Mauda.jpg

Eyal Golan, Mizrahi Jew:

Eyal_Golan.jpg

Make no mistake, the Ashkenazi Jews are very aware of their roots and what the original Jews looked like. It's why it's so ridiculous when Jews call themselves white. Their identity is completely non-European.

The majority of Ashkenazi Jews look white because of mixing. The original Jews migrated up into Europe via Italy & Greece in the 3rd/4th century AD. These people eventually became what we now know as the 'Ashkenazi'. They mixed with the white people of Europe, hence why you see Jews who look like white. The original Jews looked like typical middle-eastern people i.e. dark features. The Yemeni & Mizrahi Jews are what the original Jews looked like.

Ofra Haza, Yemeni Jew:

OfraHazapng373x406.png

Bo'az Ma'uda, Yemeni Jew:

Boaz_Mauda.jpg

Eyal Golan, Mizrahi Jew:

Eyal_Golan.jpg

Make no mistake, the Ashkenazi Jews are very aware of their roots and what the original Jews looked like. It's why it's so ridiculous when Jews call themselves white. Their identity is completely non-European.
That's cuz when ppl think of Jew, they can only pictures these
n46g7H_web.jpg

or these
hqdefault.jpg

Why Hitler hated the jews is really interesting. Was communists he feared. Hence the hatred of the Soviets.

Julia_Latynina%5B1%5D.jpg

medvedev-united-russia-party.jpg

65295-timosenko-nun-durumu-kritik.jpg

Russian jews looks white to me

EDIT: As for identity i consider my self Russian. So pretty much European.

Last edited:
Why do hispanics in Mexico look browner than hispanics in Spain?

Julia_Latynina%5B1%5D.jpg

medvedev-united-russia-party.jpg

65295-timosenko-nun-durumu-kritik.jpg

Russian jews looks white to me

EDIT: As for identity i consider my self Russian. So pretty much European.

You clearly have trouble reading. I stated why it doesn't matter that they LOOK white, because their identity isn't European. Their identity is Jewish, and that is a non-European identity. The roots of Jews lie outside of Europe, as the original Jews were not European. The original Jews (who looked like typical middle-eastern people) migrated north up into Europe in the 3rd/4th century AD and mixed with white people. Hence the white-looking Jews you see today.

And I've come across no evidence Medvedev is Jewish. Present your evidence.

It's not a race but if your mother was Jewish your soul is better than a convert's soul, so there's a bit of a genetic based superiorty ideology there.
Not a race, rather an ethnicity or ethno-religion. Coptic Christianity , Shintoism, Zoroastrianism, Druze are all examples of ethno-religions and there are tons more.

You clearly have trouble reading. I stated why it doesn't matter that they LOOK white, because their identity isn't European. Their identity is Jewish, and that is a non-European identity. The roots of Jews lie outside of Europe, as the original Jews were not European. The original Jews (who looked like typical middle-eastern people) migrated north up into Europe in the 3rd/4th century AD and mixed with white people. Hence the white-looking Jews you see today.

And I've come across no evidence Medvedev is Jewish. Present your evidence.

So by the same logic, all people have African identity, No?

Back