If Izzy beat Jan and Jones beat Stipe

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
And we have Jones vs Izzy fo the LHW or HW title, it will be the biggest UFC fight ever period

Izzy champ champ vs HW champ Jones, my fookin god

Izzy can steal two belt to Jones (LHW and HW) and his GOAT status as a bonus

Izzy becoming champ champ champ after beating the PED GOAT becoming the ultimate GOAT EVER

LETS FUCKING GO BABY

Last edited:
And we have Jones vs Izzy fo the LHW or HW title, it will be the biggest UFC fight ever period

Izzy becoming champ champ champ after beating the PED GOAT becoming the ultimate GOAT EVER

LETS FUCKING GO BABY
Only problem is that 10 years in the game Jon ain't moving up.

LETS FUCKING GO BABY
It's already the biggest fight that could be made if they fight right now.

Loser of that fight will be Khabib, cause the winner is the GOAT

LETS FUCKING GO BABY
Jon Jones

will not

fight stipe Miocic

get it out of your head. It’ll never happen. He will never ever do it

I like the idea but I think Conor McGregor sells even more just by himself not to mention with right opponent.

Nah Ngannou vs Jones or Khabib vs GSP. No-one knows who Adesanya is.
Actually I have ppl at work who talk about that style bender guy who does the dragon Ball z stuff lol

Nosense,
Mcgregor did a million vs cowboy pre pandemic and with a pathetic undercard. Him against Dustinn, Masvidal, and obvious Khabib is way bigger. Jones and Izzy aren’t big draws
Ill give you that but as in terms of actual legacy and importance it's amazingly huge.

Actually I have ppl at work who talk about that style bender guy who does the dragon Ball z stuff lol

Yes because a few people at your work are a reflection of how well a PPV fight between Adesanya and Jones would sell lol

Yes because a few people at your work are a reflection of how well a PPV fight between Adesanya and Jones would sell lol
They have never talked about any fighter before so it proves the theory wrong that no one knows him. I never said it will be a massive ppv smart man.

Adelsanya should skip Jan, Bones and Stipe and go straight for Ngannou.

Adesanya will be >Silva if he beats jones and Jan imo
I agree. I don't see him having that much trouble with Jan other than overcoming the size and strength but Jones all around should be a tough fight.

Back