If I'm managing/matchmaking Whittaker vs. Hermansson is next

I'm not saying Robet and Yoel should again, just on paper it's not a bad match. But, I think Whitaker has a bit of time to pick a favourable match-up so he's in not such a bad spot. The Izzy match-up is a rare opponent and style match-up for him in the division.

Jack vs Rob

Jared vs Yoel

Winner of Jared vs Yoel should get next title shot against winner of Izzy vs Paulo

Whitaker vs kelvin.. after whitaker got destroyed by izy whilst gas put up a good fight. we just need to know who wins that fight had it happeneed for the title.

Shouldn't get a better opponent after getting TKO'ed, but then again Till is fighting Gastelum so fuck me

Shouldn't get a better opponent after getting TKO'ed, but then again Till is fighting Gastelum so fuck me
Happens all the time. Besides Rob isn't necessarily a better opponent. It may have been smarter for him to relinquish the title like Israel suggested. Then he probably could have taken a warm up. But then again he seems to feel he didn't need one.

Cannonier should get it unless he's getting the winner of Gastelum/Till

Whitaker vs kelvin.. after whitaker got destroyed by izy whilst gas put up a good fight. we just need to know who wins that fight had it happeneed for the title.
That is possibly too many concussions for Whittaker back to back to back.

Back