If I'm DC, I will retire right now

It’s an interesting match up. Clearly DC can take him down. But Ngannou can put anyone to sleep.

DC closes the distance better than Cain. It’s unlikely Ngannou catches DC and DC wouldn’t go flying around. Better chin, cardio, wrestling etc than Cain who was getting inside. DC by a mauling

DC already beat a better version of N'Gannou twice. His name is Rumble Johnson
lol completely different fighters keep underestimating francis, rumble is a bully with 0 heart

DC will grind Ngannou out. He is a better striker than Velasquez with a better top game/overall wrestling game. DC > Cain.

lol completely different fighters keep underestimating francis, rumble is a bully with 0 heart

You're right. Rumble has way better striking, hits just as hard and still couldn't do anything to DC.
N'Gannou had the thousand yard stare after the 1st round with Stipe and you talk about heart lol. Dude looked like he wanted to crawl into his mother's arms when he realized that Stipe was going to be there for all 5 rounds

DC still beats Engon. Know he has an even better idea of what & what not to do.

DC really dropped the ball when Ariel interviewed him after the fight. He acted like it wasn't a big deal that his boy got destroyed, marketing miss. I know he really wants the dollars he would get for the Lesnar fight, but this could be another big pay day. DC avenging his best friend and beating the once again unstoppable Ngannou.

Well it’s Francis or Stipe again DC. Stipe Deserves it but I think Francis gets it.

DC will avoid the Ngannou fight like the plague. It will never happen.

Francis ready to whoop that ass, DC is more skilled yeah but he will not be able to take ngannou down.. he will be completely overpowered and knocked out cold.. Do you remember how easily miocic put DC against the fence?

Unless Ngannou has improved his wrestling significantly, DC can surely do what Stipe did

DC could also get caught by one of those sledgehammers and have his head go into orbit with Overeem's

Plus DC is blessed with the one missing part to cains game...a CHIN

DC gets wobbled quite a bit (Gus and Rumble come to mind, but I'm sure there are others), and he was put out by pillowfist Jones. I don't think Francis would get a chance to land on him any more than Black Beast did, but let's not act like DC can't be hurt.

if you think DC is gonna lose to Francis I bet you smoke reggie
giphy.gif

Haven't even seen regs for a min but you only smoke like 1 hit a week it still gets you :D nasty taste tho
Francis via KO

giphy.gif

Haven't even seen regs for a min but you only smoke like 1 hit a week it still gets you :D nasty taste tho
Francis via KO
Lmfao true AF. I had to go out of my way and into flint.. which is like Michigan's second Detroit to find some.
Getting some good shit was easier. Glad we legalized though last year.
Francis could win, it's a fight after all.

HW is so un-stacked.

Funny how someone with a 2-fight win streak (or less) is top-5...with DC being a world away from all other HWs.

DC definitely has nothing else to prove...so now he's letting marketing and fans decide for him his next unnecessary fight.

Gotta love sherdog. Francis went from being a world beater to a overrated hype job and back to a world beater in 4 fights

"Francis Ngannou was always a bum" - VVarhead

If I'm DC, I'm licking my chops at the prospect of murdering Francis worse than Stipe did. He wanted a payday matchup and if Brock falls through (seems likely).. the Ngannou hype train is operating at full speed again; not the worst consolation. Never mind that his (Ngannou) last 2 wins didn't test his biggest weakness AT ALL - but I'm sure his defensive wrestling is much better now <45>
speaking of Brock, he looks half-dead lately. What gives? No more Jimmy John's or death clutch burgers. I miss the old Brock, roided to the gills in a murderous rage punching Mir into A fedor loss

I bet you also thought Rumble would knock DC out twice

DC will grind Ngannou out. He is a better striker than Velasquez with a better top game/overall wrestling game. DC > Cain.

He might be a better striker, but he's still a pressure-you-into-the-clinch type striker, a guy who batters you with his fists to try and close the distance. And that's precisely the wrong approach with Francis, who is an instinctive counterstriker. DC's predictability in how he pulls his head away to avoid strikes, the very thing Jones exploited in their last match up, won't help him either.

Back