If i were Siver...

arridude

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
...i would focus the 80% of my training camp on wrestling, take down and gnp in order to execute a game plan that hopefully could spoil what the GOAT (and all the fans) expect

I see as everybody, i guess, the GOAT get the W very easily, but we must remember that nobody is unbeatable and in the sport an accurate game plan can make a big upset.

Do you think Siver is coming just to bang or do you think he is gonna try to take the GOAT down?

Do you think Dana will let Siver win the decision however dominantly he fought?

O_27Keefe.gif

Well he wrassles in almost every fight i think.

8:10

[YT]-0dl1C_hJPI[/YT]

I think Siver would have even less of a chance on the ground than he would standing up.

The biggest problem I see with this fight and others except for Aldo, Mendes, and Edgar (hopefully) is that these fighters are going into the ring intimidated by this guy and his mouth (just like Tyson did) and they fight as such. Most fighters fought Tyson scared and ran away until they got caught. The reason why Buster Douglas was able to beat him was he had nothing to lose and stood toe-to-toe with Tyson from the very beginning of the fight without being intimidated.

These fighters need to take the same approach with McGregor. Attack him fearlessly from the first seconds of the fight and put him on the defensive. Nothing to lose.

Sivers gonna crumble like the rrest. Hes screwed no matter what game plan he has

Its just another gimme fight till conor gets whooped by aldo

Siver beating McGregor by head kick KO would be great and fun. The butt hurt would be awesome on this forum.

Back