If I was Corona beer I'd cash out

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This brand will never recover. They are gonna be referred to as virus beer by most people forever even though they had nothing to do with it obviously but names are powerful.

"Hey get me a Corona!" just has a WHOLE NEW MEANING now. It might seem ridiculous to skeptics but literally everything changed in that instant. It's gonna forever remind people of this pandemic/quarantine etc... and it is tainted forever imo.

Time to cash out if you're the CEO of Corona!

Eh I could also see people throwing "Corona" parties after this whole thing has calmed down.

Too late

3nat4r.jpg

Don't be stupid.

It is going to replace PBR as hipsters choice.

I don't know. Herpes Cognac is still going pretty strong.

PBR has been active for years and it still tastes like shit.

It's already one of the worst beers out there anyways.

No publicity is bad publicity.

This is now the most famous beer in the world.

The sun is gonna sue China with divine plasma. CME coming soon.

No publicity is bad publicity.

This is now the most famous beer in the world.

Lol its not like Corona was some niche craft beer nobody heard of

Everybody already knew Corona, now they are tainted imo

This brand will never recover. They are gonna be referred to as virus beer by most people forever even though they had nothing to do with it obviously but names are powerful.

"Hey get me a Corona!" just has a WHOLE NEW MEANING now. It might seem ridiculous to skeptics but literally everything changed in that instant. It's gonna forever remind people of this pandemic/quarantine etc... and it is tainted forever imo.

lol, i never thought about this. how much can a name destroy a brand, that had nothing to do with why it's tarnished? corona is still a quality beer, and i'm still gonna drink it. though i never ask for a corona at a bar. i usually have coronas with mexican food.

Corona beer sales were up in January and February.
Corona Extra sales grew 5% in the U.S. in the latest four-week period, which ended Feb. 16 — “nearly doubling the 52-week trend for the brand,” the company said.

Obviously, March will be a different story with the quarantines, but all alcohol sales will be sharply down. If anything Corona got a marketing boost from the disease.

This is why you should alway check the data before making assumptions that end up being wrong.

Corona beer sales were up in January and February.
Corona Extra sales grew 5% in the U.S. in the latest four-week period, which ended Feb. 16 — “nearly doubling the 52-week trend for the brand,” the company said.

Obviously, March will be a different story with the quarantines, but all alcohol sales will be sharply down. If anything Corona got a marketing boost from the disease.

This is why you should alway check the data before making assumptions that end up being wrong.

????

what the salrs being up in jan and feb have to do with anything? that ws befor corona virus stupid retard

lol, i never thought about this. how much can a name destroy a brand, that had nothing to do with why it's tarnished? corona is still a quality beer, and i'm still gonna drink it. though i never ask for a corona at a bar. i usually have coronas with mexican food.
Ever meet a dude named Adolph?

u think corona is a quality beer?

u know it has propy lene glycol in it right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back