If I was Corona beer I'd cash out

IMG_0033_zpsqureva6e.jpg

Part of the largest brewing company in the world by far......they aren't going to go hungry.

????

what the salrs being up in jan and feb have to do with anything? that ws befor corona virus stupid retard
Coronavirus panic began in January. The whole world knew about it by the last week of that month. And it didn't affect sales in the least. Now stop making an even bigger fool of yourself and take this L and sit in a corner.

u think corona is a quality beer?

u know it has propy lene glycol in it right?

i mean i like it with mexican food. not saying it's amazing or anything. i definitely prefer other beers.

lol, hell no are you insane, you cant buy this kind of advertising, now people have corona in their brain forever

I don't drink Corona anyways, but I haven't had any Ying-Ling beer since the virus because it is Chinese, so I could see that being the case.

Corona should jump at the chance to steal some thunder from Modelo.... "4 months ago Wuhan Province had a choice to make...."

I remember in the 80s when Full Blown AIDS beer was the go to at every party, then their sales just kind of went downhill after Magic Johnson got sick off the beer.

Ever meet a dude named Adolph?
Yes, Adolfo is a fairly common name in South America.

Production manager at my job had his final day at work last week, I bought him a box of Coronas as a leaving present.

Estrella > Corona

estrella-damm_0.png

The people who drink carona beer give zero fucks about some "over hyped flu virus".

You really need your own sub forum for all the stupid random shit you say. It can be like “Creed Thoughts” from The Office.

The top selling imported beer in the US is going to cash out? Yeah okay.

It will actually improve their sales

Back