"If I have to ask myself, the answer is usually no"

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
Am I in yet, is an example. If you have to ask, then, no.

Am I high is another; of you have to wonder, then of course you're not, or may as well not be.

Yeah, I'm high right now.

t65p5g.gif

But you could always pose the question inversely, so a "yes" answer would indicate the opposite is true.

Am I in yet, is an example. If you have to ask, then, no.

Am I high is another; of you have to wonder, then of course you're not, or may as well not be.

Some times you are actually in, and for horrifying reasons, it's better that you ask.

Is the premise of this thread well thought out?

"Okay, I'm in, but I'm... um, encountering... something..."

Been there. It was a thumb.

You know, I once refused to date a girl because her thumbs seemed slightly too large to me.

I never even stopped to consider why that bothered me.

Lol. When I read "am I in yet" I was thinking you were wondering if you were accepted into a clique of ppl yet lmao

You know, I once refused to date a girl because her thumbs seemed slightly too large to me.

I never even stopped to consider why that bothered me.
Well, I should have been able to predict it, seeing as he still had his whole hand in there too, and I had to move him aside to make room.
I'm just so unobservant.

Lol. When I read "am I in yet" I was thinking you were wondering if you were accepted into a clique of ppl yet lmao
"You told me I had to suck a dozen dicks to get into the Dozen Dicks gang, now you're telling me it's two dozen?!"

Back