"If I have to ask myself, the answer is usually no"

How much of what did you use to get in this condition?

It's kind of a hard recipe to follow.
Not only because I used all of it there was in existence.
But it's expensive. Rich person expensive.
Oh good. I want large pizza with extra cheese then if u got that kinda cash thx

Will I read any thoughtful and insightful threads on Sherdog today?

stop being a killjoy go sjw somewhere else

why you fighting overpressure's battle for him? you his bitch? btw, we worked it out bc it was all sarcasm. damn, bitches don't get dry humor; overpressure, please control your bitches.

Will I read any thoughtful and insightful threads on Sherdog today?

lol...you come to sherdog for thoughtful and insightful threads? that's like going to a gay bar to find a wife (female). wtf are you thinking?

lol...you come to sherdog for thoughtful and insightful threads? that's like going to a gay bar to find a wife (female). wtf are you thinking?
Do I? No.

What on it?
Extra cheese as already mentioned, green peppers, onions, lottts of black olives n mushrooms Mhmmm pineapple n more cheese.

Agh now I want pizza. Maybe I'll go get a pizza n some VHS tapes

Extra cheese as already mentioned, green peppers, onions, lottts of black olives n mushrooms Mhmmm pineapple n more cheese.

Agh now I want pizza. Maybe I'll go get a pizza n some VHS tapes
I'll arrange it.
Also a nice VHS of UHF.

I'll arrange it.
Also a nice VHS of UHF.

voagec.jpg

why you fighting overpressure's battle for him? you his bitch? btw, we worked it out bc it was all sarcasm. damn, bitches don't get dry humor; overpressure, please control your bitches.

Lol
Try harder pal

Back