If Hunt is truly clean, his talent as a fighter is astounding.

He is massively talented. He had guys like lesnar and big foot afraid to fight him without using.

If he had a better work ethic when he was younger be would of been a monster.

He lives in Australia, how come his kangaroo meat ain't tainted

His record really isn't all that good. He's only won about half of his fights, I mean if he had a record of like 19-5 or something then that might be impressive. Basically alternating wins and losses isn't really impressive drug free or not.
His record fluctuates with wins and losses because he's fighting the best. Now if he was fighting cans his record would be 41-4

He's Samoan. Have you ever fought a Samoan?

It's like like handicapped match, except they're usually slow as molasses.

yeah cos the first thing I think of when I look at Hunt is "I bet he uses PED's"

lol gtfo, of course he is clean

Yes because no one who looks like they aren't using PEDs have ever popped for them.

lol gtfo with that naive shit.

His jaw hasn't grown over the years, his head, arms, feet etc are all the same size, no HGH guts, no muscle mass increase out of camp, has had shit cardio in his past prime years in UFC, athleticism/explosiveness isn't remotely close to what is was in prime, almost never injured and pulling out etc. Marks one of the very few fighters who hasn't shown signs of human growth hormone use or PED use

He was always so talented and felt like he couldve done more wirh how naturally talented he is, but that's prolly because he hasn't done PEDs

Yes because no one who looks like they aren't using PEDs have ever popped for them.

lol gtfo with that naive shit.
yeah Im naive to believe that Mark fucking Hunt isnt using PED's

you gtfo with your idiotic shit

well seeing as you are the expert on them, what do people use PED's for?

99% of professional athletes use peds for its recovery benefits, not for size. Go look at football and baseball tons of fat guys have been popped for peds, in baseball there are really no jacked guys who have been posted except the old school guys like canseco , Sosa and McGuire

I watch his war with Sefo every now and then.
It is crazy how he ate some of those shots.

A scary human being

toughness-o.gif

gif21.gif

And Sefo was no joke

"99%"
The other 1% are actually trying to grow breasts imo

In serious , there are no jacked baseball players who have been popped in the current generation of testing, they are all normal looking or even on the fat side with pitchers. With football they use it for recovery between games. The only people who use ped to get jacked see body builders and average joes

Don't know long ass time K1 Pride UFC would not bet on it.. way to long and risky bet to make.

Back