If Hunt is truly clean, his talent as a fighter is astounding.

Not surprised a fan of the limp shillelagh would come up with this logic.
you mean using my eyes? accusing Hunt of using PED's is like accusing Roy Nelson lol

so jog on goofball

People forget that MMA was an afterthought for Hunt. He was never out to hold an MMA belt, it was just a way to make money after he won the K1 Grand Prix. His record just doesn't tell the story...he's gotten WAY farther than he ever intended.

you mean using my eyes? accusing Hunt of using PED's is like accusing Roy Nelson lol

so jog on goofball

when you're done fapping to a limp shillelagh jpeg, "use your eyes" to study this

usa-today-7669918.0.jpg

Are we actually entertaining the chance that there were clean fighters in PRIDE? For those saying it's ridiculous to ever think Hunt took ped's, I hope you've never stood behind the "everyone in pride was juicing" argument. Better go check your past posts before someone calls you out :eek:

when you're done fapping to a limp shillelagh jpeg, "use your eyes" to study this

usa-today-7669918.0.jpg
thats the body of a USADA tested Barnett, try older pics
joshbarnett.jpg

as I said, I use my eyes

To still be competitive as a natural 42 year old is nearly incomprehensible. He has one of the greatest chins in MMA history, is stronger than almost all of his non roided Brock opponents, and has great power and quickness for his size.

Roided 30 year old Hunt who took all aspects of MMA seriously from the jump would've been GOAT.

Hunt was a Kickboxer first, MMA fighter second. This isn't even his real career, so to speak. He was a decorated world champion back in K1.

That said, I don't understand the love for Hunt. I mean, like him a lot, hes fun and always brings it. But I don't love him the way the Hunto Worshipper here do, thinking he's "revitalized his career" and all sorts of shit.

As an MMA fighter he's ALWAYS been mediocre and that still stands today, he is never consistent and he loses left and right all the time. He had one string of 4 victories in the UFC and everyone's on his nuts.

His record really isn't all that good. He's only won about half of his fights, I mean if he had a record of like 19-5 or something then that might be impressive. Basically alternating wins and losses isn't really impressive drug free or not.

MARK HUNT is 17-6 (no roids)

Hunt has almost more losses than wins.
Hunt got KTFO by a Middleweight
Hunt looked like crap in K1
Hunt always wanted to fight smaller fighters and was a bully
Hunt has a shady past and is not to be respected
Hunt was never a good MMA fighter and has always been one dimensional.

Hunt has almost more losses than wins.
Hunt got KTFO by a Middleweight
Hunt looked like crap in K1
Hunt always wanted to fight smaller fighters and was a bully
Hunt has a shady past and is not to be respected
Hunt was never a good MMA fighter and has always been one dimensional.
Yes....
Let the hate flow through you

Last edited:
Back