If Gus doesn't get a rematch, Gus vs Lil Nog?

SaintSoldier

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This fight was supposed to happen in 2012 until Nog got injured, and he doesn't have a fight lined up right now.

Good fight, I think Gus takes a decision though. He's a lot bigger and faster than Lil Nog, has faster hands, a solid chin, and equally good or better boxing.

I'd like to see Lil Nog vs Glover, to see if Glover is really ready for a crack at Jones. If he beats Lil Nog, he'll have two (or three if you count Rampage) top 10 wins to his name during his win streak. That will cement him as a true contender and erase the image of getting rocked by Bader.

Sell.

Gus vs. Davis II would make more sense.

Lil nog has the better boxing & BJJ.

Bad matchup for Gus.

Boooo. Lil Nog doesnt even deserve it. one boring ass win in the last two years.

id rather see the other gus fight that was suppose to happen, his fight with gegard

Lil Nog's boxing is and has been some of the most overrated boxing in mma for years.

Gus beats him.

I think this is one of the few fights that would make sense for Gus at this point

Gus would destroy him too easily. Plus lol nog always gets injured.

Gus would bitch slap lil nog around for 3 rounds and make it looks extremely easy.

Gegard or Davis makes more sense. I don't think Nog deserves a fight with Gus.

While Lil Nog has solid boxing, Gus really is way faster than him and I don't see Nog being able to take Gus Down. But still it would be a nice fight that I wouldn't mind seeing.

I'd go Gus vs. Cormier (if he is coming to LHW) for a title shot while Bones vs. Glover happens.

Gus would bitch slap lil nog around for 3 rounds and make it looks extremely easy.

There's no way Gus doesn't have a rematch in the back of his head, even if they are friends.

Back